US General Domestic Politics #15 Begins 05/09/21.

2 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Not really, it's costing me money in my retirement funds and costing me more every time I go to the grocery store and gas station. Things cost more and I'll have less money to spend thanks to Jimmy Carter #2 (Joe Biden). :sad:

You're obsessed with me dude.  It's embarrassing.  You're embarrassing.  Stupid too.

• Like 1

What else would you expect from RW pussies?

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

On Wednesday, behind closed doors and by voice vote, House Republicans voted to expel Rep. Liz Cheney (R-WY) from GOP leadership for her continued, outspoken criticism of former...

• Like 1

It's the liberals that often attack (bully) using emotion as the foundation of an argument.  Can't have a respectable exchange of thoughts/ideals (facts) w/o being insulted.

Hence I'll speak my mind when warranted, and let the liberals continue to bully; using their feelings as a foundation for their position.  No reason to respond to feelings because as moderates and conservatives know, facts don't care about (liberal) feelings.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Looks like we might have a lot of teenagers and illegal aliens waiting tables in restaurants this summer. Americans may need to learn Spanish just to order a meal in an American restaurant. :biggrin:

2 hours ago, O_U812 said:

And your bigotry rears its ugly face.

How the hell is that bigotry, dumb fuck? If your waiter only speaks Spanish because he is from a Spanish speaking country then you will need to speak Spanish to place an order with him. And since a large number of American restaurant workers are unemployed because they can make more money from unemployment benefits than from working there is good possibility that many waiters this summer will be American teenagers and illegal aliens.