US General Domestic Politics #15 Begins 05/09/21.

4 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Wow! The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers has resumed building Trump's wall on our southern border.:cool:

Fact check:  Department of Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas recently told agency employees that construction may resume to plug some of the "gaps" along the wall, according to the Washington Times

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

It was an Eastern European (probably Russian) hack job, but you keep on gaslighting.  

WWW.NBCNEWS.COM

The federal government issued a rare emergency declaration on Sunday after a cyberattack on a major U.S. pipeline choked the transportation of oil.

When the boy from Kenya 🇰🇪 was in the White House (obama) I was paying $5 a gallon for diesel, you probably don't remember cause you were in elementary school 

1 hour ago, SPYING 1 said:

When the boy from Kenya 🇰🇪 was in the White House (obama) I was paying $5 a gallon for diesel, you probably don't remember cause you were in elementary school 

there was no "boy from kenya" in the white house you racist piece of shit.

• Upvote 1

WWW.ALTERNET.ORG

With House Republicans having ousted Rep. Liz Cheney of Wyoming as House Republican Conference chair, Rep. Elise Stefanik of upstate New York is likely become the third highest-ranking Republican in the U.S...

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, SPYING 1 said:

You mean the man from Hawaii you un-American, Racist, White Supremacist, inaccurate, fact-ignoring, Q-worshipping, Bogaloo Boy pile of elephant shit.

• Like 1