Huge Fight !

ella dice que el dinero es suyo que no se lo va ha dar que lo ha ganado ella ( da a entender que es ella la que hace que la gente miremos la casa ,osea que actua , por eso esta todo el dia abierta de piernas , que el es tonto y que ella ha tenido un monton de tios detras de ella ( policias etc ) gente con un trabajo fijo , que el da miedo dejar a el y la casa que crea como una dependencia , que no sabe como ganarse la vida , que ella no tiene estudios , en fin que tiene miedo .

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ww_watcher

I decided to start translating but their grammar is so bad I got tired of trying to decode the idioms. It's as if a bunch of tweeters we talking in Castilian shorthand (short-speak). I don't like to guess at what they mean to say.

I logged on as the people were playing peace makers. I believe this is leading to the end. They not talking like in the past where they would come back and have a make up fuck. This is more serious. Marcelo said it was her fault it is over. The people asked her why they are living there with the cameras and Isabel said she has no where else but the the street. She also said something to the effect of this is some kind of opportunity for her for something. I know some what of the Spanish they are speaking, but I only know Mexican Spanish. A different dialect. The guy told Marcelo to quiet down when Marcelo started to argue with Isabel again. He said to Marcelo not to say something he's going to regret. Isabel said she is tired of putting up with something but I could hear her well with her back turned to the cam. Marcelo told her to say that in front of the police to see what happens to her. Too bad I missed most of it. 

I logged on as the people were playing peace makers. I believe this is leading to the end. They not talking like in the past where they would come back and have a make up fuck. This is more serious. Marcelo said it was her fault it is over. The people asked her why they are living there with the cameras and Isabel said she has no where else but the the street. She also said something to the effect of this is some kind of opportunity for her for something. I know some what of the Spanish they are speaking, but I only know Mexican Spanish. A different dialect. The guy told Marcelo to quiet down when Marcelo started to argue with Isabel again. He said to Marcelo not to say something he's going to regret. Isabel said she is tired of putting up with something but I could hear her well with her back turned to the cam. Marcelo told her to say that in front of the police to see what happens to her. Too bad I missed most of it.

good job

Well, two WTF! things:

Isabel said, Marcelo hit her one year ago in their birthtown.

And he have an arrest warrant (but I think not for gender violence, maybe drugs or maybe grafity).Then he is annoyed by Isabel (Why you phoned police if you know I have an arrest warrant...? She phoned police because the hard arguing) The gender violence laws in spain are very hard. If she report to the police, he have big troubles.