Huge Fight !

Guest bulgachica

Do you know if she is in the bedroom?

It's the 2nd time in nearly as many days that he's packed and come straight back again, what an odious little shit.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you know if she is in the bedroom?

It's the 2nd time in nearly as many days that he's packed and come straight back again, what an odious little shit.

She's there last place I saw her heading for was the bedroom.

What a way to spend a Saturday afternoon  LOL.

After that fight, I would have guessed they would never see each other again and not even a day later, they are back playing video games together, naked as usual....

Sometime tomorrow or Monday they be fighting again, Marcelo will pack his things again. Leave and Return.

He might as well just leave everything packed. It will save him some time packing.

Sooner or later if they keep it up one of them will be going out the door zipped in a body bag.

WTF!!!!! RLC should consider a replacement for Marcelo. Bring in a new cock for Isabel or replace them both. They have another big fight, with threats, crying, drama, and now act like nothing ever happened. This has gotten real old, real fast. My opinion.

WTF!!!!! RLC should consider a replacement for Marcelo. Bring in a new cock for Isabel or replace them both. They have another big fight, with threats, crying, drama, and now act like nothing ever happened. This has gotten real old, real fast. My opinion.

I'm with you man.