Amelie & Lucas (2021) Part #1

3 minutes ago, budda said:

You cannot deny what is evident to everyone. In the face of the frame of a few seconds suggested by you, I can suggest another hundred that support what I have stated.

It's not Lucas fault. It's Amelie that keeps saying for he put the blanket. But i understand, Amelie have a pussy so it can't never be her fault

• Haha 4

8 hours ago, Sparkles said:

It's not Lucas fault. It's Amelie that keeps saying for he put the blanket. But i understand, Amelie have a pussy so it can't never be her fault

I mean if people want to see sex without blankets then there are many sites for that, i don't blame them one bit for having sex under blankets.

I don't get some people, they don't want tenants shoving their ass on cameras and when they do it under blankets like most real life couples do they complain then as well. So basically what they need is telling tenants what to do and at which angle and also call it as a real life lmao.

The only thing i hate is when tenants do it in hiding like away from the cameras, that i can't stand at all but sex under blankets is not even an issue atleast for me.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

I mean if people want to see sex without blankets then there are many sites for that, i don't blame them one bit for having sex under blankets.

I don't get some people, they don't want tenants shoving their ass on cameras and when they do it under blankets like most real life couples do they complain then as well. So basically what they need is telling tenants what to do and at which angle and also call it as a real life lmao.

The only thing i hate is when tenants do it in hiding like away from the cameras, that i can't stand at all but sex under blankets is not even an issue atleast for me.

Besides the webcam stuff that they only did twice since they arrived it's totally one of my actual favorite places.
Don't know how long they will be online, but i know i will keep watching them. 

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Sparkles said:

Besides the webcam stuff that they only did twice since they arrived it's totally one of my actual favorite places.
Don't know how long they will be online, but i know iwill keep watching them. 

Well i only watch them when they aren't doing the webcam, as soon as the apparatus switches on, i am out

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

even their webcamming is not that intrusive. the only thing that they use is their laptop. there is no extra lighting, no external camera and no cameraman. they are as amateur as it comes, and you can feel that they are actually enjoying having sex with each other, which is a rarity on voyeur sites now. the girl is absolutely stunning and the guy is decent. I hope more people would appreciate them instead of trying to find faults and complaining about every little details.  

• Upvote 3