Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 45

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

è abbastanza chiaro che Malia non ha più la Zia di mezzo  😆

Thankfully, it was a short and sweet visit, sometimes she can get unwell. This time, no! 

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Must be a full moon tonight. 😒 There does seem to be a thing about Sundays round here....

Good Morning _ Bonjour

good evening 

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora and Malia and sexy girls

👸🌟👯

Everyone have a great happy day with joy 

with family and friends

an excellent start to the week

Monday

🐈😘

12 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Simple Newark, there are 3 catagories.

1. Fans of both, who like them regardless of whether any 'Action', solo or mutual, happens. If it does, then that is a bonus.

2. Leora fans who want to see her alone, no one else with her ever, therefore Malia is a hindrance to her behaviour, i.e she doesn't bate enough alone as a result. Malia, Paul, anyone would be in the way.

3. People who are not fans, very casual un-regular viewers, and see both L&M now as just 'Show' tenants, simply complying with what is popular with a lot of RLC subscribers. By doing this, they are as they see it, just doing all these things for 'The sake of doing it'.

They want a total change from top to bottom - No stuff together, little solo stuff as well, and instead being replaced with what they view as more 'Real' elements of a social kind.

So you often have these 3 different views, often clashing at the same time.

It's not gone wrong for fans - It's wrong overall for casual viewers, and even people who don't watch them at all. That's what the arguments have been about here recently. Regular fans are happy with it. People who are not and want wholesale changes to the place and how they act, that has been the cause of so much argument and fighting here. And as you have seen yourself recently, they simply can't leave it alone, it has to be constantly brought up by a tiny number, despite knowing nothing written here changes anything whatsoever. This is one reason why less people chat. It just puts you off.

Thank you for taking the time to belittle both mine and many others intelligence, by stating the obvious.

• Like 3

Il y a 11 heures, patou a dit :

Leora a telle reçu des appels en précisant quelle serait absente pour la nuit ???? lumière éteintes salon et cuisine et rideaux

Bonjour a
tous Je vois que personnes à pût me répondre si léora avais reçu des appels avant
de partir ou elle à dit a paul peut être que personnes etaient à l’écoute je vois quelle est absente

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, patou said:

Bonjour a
tous Je vois que personnes à pût me répondre si léora avais reçu des appels avant
de partir ou elle à dit a paul peut être que personnes etaient à l’écoute je vois quelle est absente

Hello Patou

Leora does not speak to Loverboy publicly on the phone, only in the toilet and by text message. I also believe that you are right that leora Paul doesn't always tell the truth about where she's going and what she's doing. leora will know what she's doing, even if some here don't want to understand ...

Incidentally, I also want her to finally position herself clearly

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2