B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #50 (May)

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

on entend plus les antis Bogdan/Nelly qui prétendent que c ' est leur présence qui casse l ' ambiance ...........ils sont partis actuellement et c ' est pire que  dans un cimetière on a 2 fantômes Meg et Vivian ....1 poupée Barbie Holly et une Indiana Jones MASHA qui cherche des chattes et des bites  

the dynamic will change again once Masha goes back to rome taking Hedi with her. Holly I think will see that she was a convenience for Masha until Hedi arrived. Vivien didn't look too happy with this guy in the kitchen either (didn't see any introduction by Masha, so a sort of who tf are you look), and |Meg has kept clear on the balcony. Happy days? I don't think so!!

2 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

the dynamic will change again once Masha goes back to rome taking Hedi with her. Holly I think will see that she was a convenience for Masha until Hedi arrived. Vivien didn't look too happy with this guy in the kitchen either (didn't see any introduction by Masha, so a sort of who tf are you look), and |Meg has kept clear on the balcony. Happy days? I don't think so!!

hopefully holly and megan will be leaving soon

Archived