B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #50 (May)

on entend plus les antis Bogdan/Nelly qui prétendent que c ' est leur présence qui casse l ' ambiance ...........ils sont partis actuellement et c ' est pire que  dans un cimetière on a 2 fantômes Meg et Vivian ....1 poupée Barbie Holly et une Indiana Jones MASHA qui cherche des chattes et des bites  

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

the dynamic will change again once Masha goes back to rome taking Hedi with her. Holly I think will see that she was a convenience for Masha until Hedi arrived. Vivien didn't look too happy with this guy in the kitchen either (didn't see any introduction by Masha, so a sort of who tf are you look), and |Meg has kept clear on the balcony. Happy days? I don't think so!!

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

the dynamic will change again once Masha goes back to rome taking Hedi with her. Holly I think will see that she was a convenience for Masha until Hedi arrived. Vivien didn't look too happy with this guy in the kitchen either (didn't see any introduction by Masha, so a sort of who tf are you look), and |Meg has kept clear on the balcony. Happy days? I don't think so!!

hopefully holly and megan will be leaving soon

• Like 1
  • Sad 1