B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #50 (May)

3 minutes ago, Noldus said:

It was probably one of the best fucks we've seen in B4

Rough and passiote! Yes, it was a great round! Not THE best, but definitely amongst them. We've had a few good ones before too though, and I kind of have a preference for more slow and sensual sex.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Noldus said:

It was probably one of the best fucks we've seen in B4

And no surprise that  it included Masha. The girl has more sexual energy than everybody else in that house combined and is the only reason this place is even half watchable nowadays. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

And no surprise that  it included Masha. The girl has more sexual energy than everybody else in that house combined and is the only reason this place is even half watchable nowadays. 

Sad, but true!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

really? noldus u disappoint me

masha acting like its the best fuck she ever had but when u saw her fuck dick or the guy she fucked on the table in b2 while ppl was sleeping u cant believe that

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Nenemoh7 said:

masha acting like its the best fuck she ever had but when u saw her fuck dick or the guy she fucked on the table in b2 while ppl was sleeping u cant believe that

He didn't say it the best sex Masha ever had. He said it was the best sex that has happened in B4.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 2
  • Upvote 1

Just now, miscvoyeur said:

He didn't say it the best sex Masha ever had. He said it was the best sex that has happened in B4.

thats not true, i better prefer to see megan with her bf than this comedy act

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

t was probably one of the best fucks we've seen in B4

Just now, morenaxo said:

Holly and megan in the kitchen I LOVE IT!!!!! In my opinion, MASHA is the big problem in this house since <masha arrived in Barcelona.

Yep, I agree. Masha does something else than the fake shows, so she is a huge problem in this house. It totally everything ruins for the rest of them, who came there with good intentions, and doesn't want to do anything interesting on camera. She puts them in a really bad light. 😏

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 3
  • Upvote 2