B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #50 (May)

il y a 9 minutes, morenaxo a dit :

Holly et megan dans la cuisine J'ADORE !!!!! À mon avis, MASHA est le gros problème dans cette maison depuis l'arrivée de <masha à Barcelone.

Bogdan Nelly maintenant c ' est le tour de Masha ...... bientôt ça sera B4 le problème de Barcelone 

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

t was probably one of the best fucks we've seen in B4

no, to me it's the bottom of the barrel , to me only, but if u guys like it, enjoy it, i dont want to be a troublemaker in the wonderful world of masha

4 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

no, to me it's the bottom of the barrel , to me only, but if u guys like it, enjoy it, i dont want to be a troublemaker in the wonderful world of masha

anyway masha better go back to rome before babi guests destroy all her paintings

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Sad, but true!

she is an egomaniac Poseur... she has done little that lives up to the expectations all you Masha fans put on her . she has been more 'desperate' than attractive and the girls have entertained her for a minute but moved on...  there is a reason her long time 'friend' Nelly was not interested in having her around ... she knows -you don't 

the regular girls have done much more exciting sexuality in this recent  (year???) stay that has been sexy, exciting and diverse even with the limitations of the pandemic... 

You are living off opinions from Masha's one hundred years on RLC . It has been her visitors and Dasha Pasha Fasha  that made her interesting and they all leave her . her painting is average, her voice is horrible !!! and her music is egoclectic electro sounds on a keyboard  and weak in other areas .... 

she is so built up as someone special.....just another RLC, whore  making money in front of the paying dupes ...  can't tell you fans what you like and what you perceive ...but I am tired of this stardom you put on her ...

and saying she is the only thing worth watching here is a freakin joke ...she has put a pal, a darkness,  a  creepy vibe all over this villa since she came .... and many  here on the forum have seen it and only want her go. As stupid as the Meg Holly farce has been....the minute Masha is out of play or interference they are holding hands in love again ...  and after the Weird One is gone expect a more playful vibe to come back to the Villa 

Sad for you Masha Devotees ...but True 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

she is so built up as someone special.....just another RLC, whore  making money in front of the paying dupes ...  can't tell you fans what you like and what you perceive ...but I am tired of this stardom you put on her ...

Says the leech who is already borderline "obsessive" over the other RLC "whores" on this site and who is here everyday dependent on the pictures, videos and info that those said "paying dupes" provide. 

A funny statement but doesn't mean much coming from someone that fits this description so perfectly. 

• Sad 3
  • Upvote 5

17 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

thats not true, i better prefer to see megan with her bf than this comedy act

miscvoyeur is delusional as usual... blocked his nonsense long time ago ... Meg and Bruno sure, but that was  a while ago... but all the girl sex and mutual bates with Meg have been sexciting to watch!!! Holly and Boyfriend was hot pounding sucking sex... Gina and Lover hairdo were beasts in the bedroom .... these Masha devotees are worse than Leora fans ... (difference is Leora is devoted and delivers consistent shows to her long time fans ...not trying to be some ego big shot ) and if you are a Nelly Boggy fan they fuck way harder than Heidi LMFAO Heidi the Masha slayer ...   who said ..teenage lovers kissing like some passion play for 15 minutes and fuck for five ... LMAO  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Yep, I agree. Masha does something else than the fake shows, so she is a huge problem in this house. It totally everything ruins for the rest of them, who came there with good intentions, and doesn't want to do anything interesting on camera. She puts them in a really bad light. 😏

so ed2 is a masha devotee so it's pointless to comment ...  as a long time member you know they all are shows for the money, and this job... some days better than others as to what comes off authentic passion (like this Martina Nelly experience)

but I agree Masha is good at her role , her job and all these other B$ 4 girls have entertained and turned on (way more sexy than masha is who at times is borderline repulsive and has been rejected because of it because these B4 girls have caught on to her phoniness not prowess like you need to give credit to....  all these B4 girls are not weaklings in this sex and fun and turning on us in camera land  and getting paid game Masha is out of her league here not leading 

• Upvote 1

il y a 35 minutes, ed2 a dit :

Yep, I agree. Masha does something else than the fake shows, so she is a huge problem in this house. It totally everything ruins for the rest of them, who came there with good intentions, and doesn't want to do anything interesting on camera. She puts them in a really bad light. 😏

Well Mr Ed, I must say you did well to collect 5 different emoji icons/likes.

Now you shall receive the last one from me 😉

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

has been rejected because of it because these B4 girls have caught on to her phoniness not prowess like you need to give credit to....  all these B4 girls are not weaklings in this sex and fun and turning on us in camera land  and getting paid game Masha is out of her league here not leading

Interesting comment coming from someone who only gets to watch the kitchen.

• Haha 2
  • Sad 2