Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 46

patou

1 hour ago, scutus said:

Any activity she does, would fall under the heading of speculation. 

I did sent a report of post in the wrong topic thread and asked them to take it away a.s.a.p.So he´s been reported.I was just

waiting for him to make a mistake and he did.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad

It is amazing how, when you watch someone at close quarters so often, that you get used to regular behaviour - Even including times. And not from just those you can see, but this can involve others that you don't see as well. So when she was texting like crazy for the best part of an hour, all i thought was - I bet this suddenly ends just before midnight.

And it suddenly ended just before midnight. 🤨 

I must be psychic.

Or i just watch too much!! 😄

12 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

It is amazing how, when you watch someone at close quarters so often, that you get used to regular behaviour - Even including times. And not from just those you can see, but this can involve others that you don't see as well. So when she was texting like crazy for the best part of an hour, all i thought was - I bet this suddenly ends just before midnight.

And it suddenly ended just before midnight. 🤨 

I must be psychic. 

If Leora ever decides to pack her things and leave   Stephen Colbert Good Luck GIF     most of the posters in this topic would become distraught.   :biggrin:

• Haha 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

If Leora ever decides to pack her things and leave most of the posters in this topic would become distraught.   :biggrin:

Now now!! No need Sir!!😲

But that can be said for fans of anyone in any apartment, right?? We here don't want her to go at all, and people who like others will feel the same way.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, StnCld316 said:

I'm just waiting for the day RLC closes shop.   :biggrin:

Well, you'll have an easier job on here, that's for sure! 😄 Cut the workload down!

1 minute ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Well, you'll have an easier job on here, that's for sure! 😄 Cut the workload down!

It would still be close to being the same.  Some of the RLC posters also post in VHTV as well.  The traffic would not be affected all that much.  

There's more things happening in VHTV in one day that takes RLC three months to get that much action.  Sex sells so as long as there are sites of similar nature in the market the hardcore voyeurs will still be around.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
15 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

It would still be close to being the same.  Some of the RLC posters also post in VHTV as well.  The traffic would not be affected all that much.  

There's more things happening in VHTV in one day that takes RLC three months to get that much action.  Sex sells so as long as there are sites of similar nature in the market the hardcore voyeurs will still be around.

That's what i always say - Sex sells. That is what most people sign up for, whether it's rlc or vh. A small number of people still wish for a return to a 'Fly on the wall' style thing, but let's face it, the big money is in what goes on in 'That' area. That is just plain old common sense isn't it! VH at least doesn't hide why it's there, there is no ambiguity, they give what the majority want to see - RLC still try to hang onto the old 'real' aspect in their selling point, that's where they fall down.

25 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

That's what i always say - Sex sells. That is what most people sign up for, whether it's rlc or vh. A small number of people still wish for a return to a 'Fly on the wall' style thing, but let's face it, the big money is in what goes on in 'That' area. That is just plain old common sense isn't it! VH at least doesn't hide why it's there, there is no ambiguity, they give what the majority want to see - RLC still try to hang onto the old 'real' aspect in their selling point, that's where they fall down.

I'd like to see it go back to the way it was when it first started.  Those Barcelona party girls can find a new profession. RLC can get by fine without them.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I'd like to see it go back to the way it was when it first started.  Those Barcelona party girls can find a new profession. RLC can get by fine without them.

But do they want to? That is the key, if they are happy with it as it is, it will continue. There would have to be a big change of direction from the company, and i just can't see that happening. Another site would have to start, basically offering what this was like back in 2011. Someone may end up doing it some day.