US General Domestic Politics #17 Begins 05/21/21.

30 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

You truly are an idiot and a fucking liar.

keep lying & ignoring reality. but when you can't ignore it anymore you will have no choice but to kill yourself. and you won't be missed at all.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

you are a total ignorant moron unable to face the truth about anything. what will you do when dear traitor goes to prison? i know. it will be everyone else's fault. you are pathetic.

If Trump goes to prison you and "The Prick" will have nothing to talk about. 😏

18 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Don Lemon is one of the biggest clowns on tv.  He's probably still looking for the black hole that he believes swallowed up the 2014 missing Malaysian plane.:biggrin:

i'm running out of words to describe you ignorant idiot moron asshole racist bigot traitor liar cult member orange ass kisser.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

Bill and Hillary spent time vacationing at Epstein's ranch, and Bill took numerous flights on Epstein's private plane.

and dear traitor partied with him. or did you miss that? silly question. of course you did.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

keep lying & ignoring reality. but when you can't ignore it anymore you will have no choice but to kill yourself. and you won't be missed at all.

Why would I ever want to kill myself when I am happy living in the greatest country on earth? Just need to keep the Democrats and Russian agents like you from destroying it.

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

i'm running out of words to describe you ignorant idiot moron asshole racist bigot traitor liar cult member orange ass kisser.

Since you've run out of the few English words you know you could start posting in your native Russian language. Or now that your mind is empty you could start posting stories from the left wing propaganda blogs again.😏