US General Domestic Politics #17 Begins 05/21/21.

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

No you won't, you really need to get out of the gutter you live in, take off those blinders, and see what the fuck is going on in this country. Even in California and New York the strongholds for the democrats, they are losing ground to conservatives.

We'll see in November of 22, won't we?   BTW, they are no longer "Republicans."  It's Trump's party, and that's a losing hand.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

Why would I ever want to kill myself when I am happy living in the greatest country on earth? Just need to keep the Democrats and Russian agents like you from destroying it.

the greatest country that you spend all of your time complaining about.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

Since you've run out of the few English words you know you could start posting in your native Russian language. Or now that your mind is empty you could start posting stories from the left wing propaganda blogs again.😏

be patient. there is no shortage of articles describing ho horrible you & the rest of the qtrumplican traitor worshipping cult are.

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

AH ..........NO someone is completely full of shit.

Gallup: Americans' Ideology, 37% Conservative, 24% Liberal, 35% Moderate

however you want to label it biden's policies win. especially when compared to the racism, voter suppression, election lies, obstruction, & the qtrumplican main policy of doing nothing.

• Upvote 1