B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #54 (May)

19 minutes ago, Shinobi49 said:

When the went up to the kitchen, they introduce themselves to Vivian as Tesla for small tits and Eilan for big tits

Thank you for your effort ☺️😇

6 minutes ago, auraaaaaa said:

both the girls are ugly i was hoping that they will add some beautiful chicks but they add shitty girls tesla and elian both ugliest

they arent definitely my type but they are not ugly and good thing is that they bring good sexy energy,not shy, willing to get along with the others, young.

I like them both, they are a good addition, better than a recycled Lorraine or others that are always bring the same shows.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, auraaaaaa said:

beide Mädchen sind hässlich Ich hatte gehofft, dass sie einige schöne Küken hinzufügen werden, aber sie fügen beschissene Mädchen Tesla und Elian beide hässlichste hinzu

I don't wanna see how you look 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, auraaaaaa said:

both the girls are ugly i was hoping that they will add some beautiful chicks but they add shitty girls tesla and elian both ugliest

I think you are unfair to the new girls , everyone here has been praising them so far , we can  for sure say that they are much  attractive , of course you have your opinion and it is heard and respected 

3 minutes ago, TheGambit said:

they arent definitely my type but they are not ugly and good thing is that they bring good sexy energy,not shy, willing to get along with the others, young.

I like them both, they are a good addition, better than a recycled Lorraine or others that are always bring the same shows.

We need to wait for the “shows “ concept .. they both seem to have cam girls broadcasting tools … 

31 minutes ago, amandafan said:

The main room is probably waiting for the twins?

don't see you around much Amanda fan.... that threat has happened too many times for any one to get worked up over it    but !!!  I would never be disappointed if Amanda came back to the project ... I too am an Amanda fan !!!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Mark Thompson said:

don't see you around much Amanda fan.... that threat has happened too many times for any one to get worked up over it    but !!!  I would never be disappointed if Amanda came back to the project ... I too am an Amanda fan !!!

Aren't the twins Lia & Mia ?

favour What are these newbies up to in living room . Dancing ???  I would be too if I landed a holiday Villa in Barcelona with all the amenities , pool  water fucking slide ...