B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #54 (May)

25 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

when was the last time holly did anything on cam it was a couple of months when Alek went down on her and how long before that when her and Megan did anything if it was not for Alek neither of them would done anything for the last half of their 8 months in the project 

Holly fucked 3 ( maybe 4 I might be wrong ) different guys during her stay .. She is going with a maximum 99% of positive comments and not the typical “ thank you very much but that was too much “ .. plus the comments of almost anyone wanting to see her again says it all when most subscribers don’t seem to prefer repeaters .. 😇

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

12 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

Elian got Holly's room and Tesla got Masha's room. leaving master bedroom to (Amy? ). 

I hope Pam returns and get this .. or move Vivian in B1 when Ariana leaves .. if master bedroom remains empty , it means a “ popular repeater “ is coming back in my opinion 

il y a 3 minutes, ddhm a dit :

Holly fucked 3 ( maybe 4 I might be wrong ) different guys during her stay .. She is going with a maximum 99% of positive comments and not the typical “ thank you very much but that was too much “ .. plus the comments of almost anyone wanting to see her again says it all when most subscribers don’t seem to prefer repeaters .. 😇

Pretty much summed her up😐

10 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

La grande mince à lunettes est Elian  et la courte avec les jolis piercings sur les seins est TESLA

Deux jolies filles , agréable à regarder 

Merci beaucoup pour les informations 😇

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

Tesla 'T' for TITTIES !   I like to keep it simple 

Thank you for making it even easier for the beginning 😁

2 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Already like the newbies !  WELCOME !!  It will be interesting to see what we'll get from them ! 

They have already created an incredible “ positive welcoming aura “ , these are exactly the types of GOV we want to see ☺️

an hour ago LUCKY2962 said:

It is easier to get into pairs to uninhibit each other but these Elian & Tesla girls look very natural good composition, I find them funny, another style to discover, while the shadow of H, will still hover a moment

for someone impossible to decipher, you have come on leap and bounds🙂

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, redole1999 said:

Pretty much summed her up😐

This is how it should be the GOV , holidays and having fun .. we go average two weeks and as men we want to fuck a new one every second day .. if we had 2-3 Holly types GOV , the forum would be explosive with daily posts and comments ..  I guess in the end everyone wants to watch Leora and Malia with legs spread open on cameras whenever they are home , this is more rewarding as it seems for the subscribers .. 

• Sad 1