B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #54 (May)

3 minutes ago, Shinobi49 said:

Elian is the one with big tits

Thank you ☺️ for clarification as well , but mark said Tesla = big tits 🤨🤔 , I am confused now 

Just now, neil_r549 said:

now are we seing a different Vivian?. In the kitchen preparing meal, friendly and smiling with the new girls. Could be she felt a bit overshadowed by M&H - now possibly top 'person'

She needs to share the same roof with Pam in my opinion , they will make another explosive duo 😇

Nelly inamovible le dinosaure de la maison, ça fait bizarre j'ai l'impression que Megan et Holly vont apparaître dans la cuisine à tout moment, voilà c'est fini...

Trouve un autre rocher petite huître perlée
Ne laisse pas trop couler de temps sous ton p'tit nez
Car c'est fini, c'est fini

il y a 3 minutes, neil_r549 a dit :

now are we seing a different Vivian?. In the kitchen preparing meal, friendly and smiling with the new girls. Could be she felt a bit overshadowed by M&H - now possibly top 'person'

Maybe she just didn't like them, it is possible you know, not everyone wanted to lick their arses😉

9 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Thank you ☺️ for clarification as well , but mark said Tesla = big tits 🤨🤔 , I am confused now 

When the went up to the kitchen, they introduce themselves to Vivian as Tesla for small tits and Eilan for big tits

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

Holly, était assez froide dans le relationnel avec les nouvelles, je me rappelle de l'accueil glacial qu'elle avait affiché envers Halek! Megan avait plus d'affinité avec les nouvelles et notamment Vivian en dernier lieu

I feel sad after watching Replay to see Holly leave.

She is such a sweet and nice girl and certainly contributed to the project.

I think fatigue got to her near the end and probably she felt lonely too.

Good bye Holly, find your happiness in life.

You gave us good memories!

Good Bye GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 3

13 minutes ago, redole1999 said:

Maybe she just didn't like them, it is possible you know, not everyone wanted to lick their arses😉

of course, there's no rule which says you have to like your workmates, as there's no rule which says you have to like your relatives 😄

• Haha 1