B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #54 (May)

I came home from work and joined the forum and unfortunately i see that Holly and Megan are gone!Yesss,girls, if you have the opportunity to read this forum,you know that it was a real pleasure for me to watch you here,and from now on wish you all the best in the life from now on!!!Invest wisely in what you earnhere(such as Martina),and arrange your life so that,you experience satisfaction and joi from it!!!And thetime spent on RLC will remain for you a pleasant memory of a nice vacation at the end of you teenage years!!!Good luck in the life and i wish you all the best!!! I kiss you!!!😘

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

Amanda was with a boyfriend (he was cool )  and Kim and her  boyfriend (many liked him because he was so weird ) someone with a memory could help with names  but that was just after  I joined early 2019 .

that apt. hosted the beautiful black Stella, and the exotic Heidi of world wide internet fame  Heidi Mironova ?? 

Anyway Amanda had killer natural Titties, loved to fuck all the time , made out with Kim all the time in front of the boyfriends .. super turn on chicky ... Bring her Back for a Villa Vacation 

It was Kenny with Kim and Pablo with Amanda. 🙂 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, TheGambit said:

BTW момчета, някой укранианец тук? високи ли са всички тези момичета? Рия изглежда огромна, Нели е огромна, Джина, нормално ли е тази височина за жената в Русия / Украйна? Или защото всички те са модели?

Заинтригуван съм от ръста на Рия или Джина.

Yes it normal! In russia and Ukraine live some of the most beautiful women in the world!

• Upvote 1