B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #54 (May)

37 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

then I guess the next part of the saga is who gets the big room? I’m hoping it will be Ariela with Olya returning more more girlie fun and maybe Amy in the other spare room. Who knows but one thing for sure is the cleaner will be busy this weekend!

amy and viv in B4, they should be making B4 better not worse

Belle Danaya les jumelles et Milena enceinte pour son second enfant .... pour me dégouter à jamais de RLC .... ils nous reste des zombies Ariana Vivian Radislava et la retraitée Leora ......... heureusement il reste Martha que j 'ai jamais vu ...et la piscine remplie

3 minutes ago, ddhothot said:

I'm waiting for the conspiracy nuts telling us that's it's planned so Bodgan and Holly can have one last time 😀

Yes, we saw them go up to Megan's room and just sit on the balcony waiting for the cleaning lady to show up, for an orgy 🙃

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

Yes, we saw them go up to Megan's room and just sit on the balcony waiting for the cleaning lady to show up, for an orgy 🙃

and Curly came buy early for one last anal pounding for the road ,,,  

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

goodbye megan, good luck and thank you for these many months, hope to see you again.💖 I also hope that this maintenance will not make us miss the departure of holly !!!🤨

like wise - thank you Megan, it was a pleasure, yours and mine. Good Luck and hope you get what you are looking for.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

we got 2 I don't remember moving into Masha's room.  It says it is UM but I can see all the rooms.  I think they are together as they are talking like a couple. This should be interesting