B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #54 (May)

8 hours ago, misterme said:

Megan packing suitcase now, Holly getting ready for bed ... I do wonder where they will go from here, how will this time period be accounted for on their cv's if they go for something more conventional in the job market? 🤔

I'd be really curious to know what they write on their CV, about this period, but don't worry, they'll already have some hotel waiting for them in Dubai, I don't think these girls do a 'normal' job

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

I Think she - and Amria - are hunting for Gina's record ,,,,,

the hunt should stop now, and why do u call her amria, do u know something we dont, im aware u know loads we dont btw lol

1 hour ago, wooders78 said:

the hunt should stop now, and why do u call her amria, do u know something we dont, im aware u know loads we dont btw lol

Typo; Amira

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

0907 Megan left B4 with all her luggage after 256 days - 492 in total on RLC

Goodbye Megan, take care and all the best

and welcome back 😉

Thanks Megan, you are always a pleasure to watch. The cook and cleaner, party organizer. The pandemic has kept you and others with us longer than planned but you like always adjusted your sails and moving forward.

Kind, thoughtful,  generous, creative and fun loving.

Nights with Holly or days with Ariana and friend or corpo mentor to others.

Travel safe and best wishes.

Charlie

• Like 3
  • Upvote 4

The end of another era but knowing Megan she’ll probably be back again. I still think she’s a little cutie but the mystery of last night is where did Monica sleep? I couldn’t see her in any of the beds or the sofa so it’s odd she didn’t sleep with Megan 🤔 anyway au revoir Megan and hope to see you back sometime 🤞

• Upvote 1

then I guess the next part of the saga is who gets the big room? I’m hoping it will be Ariela with Olya returning more more girlie fun and maybe Amy in the other spare room. Who knows but one thing for sure is the cleaner will be busy this weekend!

9 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

The end of another era but knowing Megan she’ll probably be back again. I still think she’s a little cutie but the mystery of last night is where did Monica sleep? I couldn’t see her in any of the beds or the sofa so it’s odd she didn’t sleep with Megan 🤔 anyway au revoir Megan and hope to see you back sometime 🤞

In the tent in the lower garden 😉

8 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

she slept in that tent at the bottom of the garden boggy put up awhile back.

Why..no idea as there was room

Not sure if Meg will be back, visa status might be a prob as well over the normal, hopefully she will be though or turn up in Rome 😉

7 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

then I guess the next part of the saga is who gets the big room? I’m hoping it will be Ariela with Olya returning more more girlie fun and maybe Amy in the other spare room. Who knows but one thing for sure is the cleaner will be busy this weekend!

on a sad side N and B might shift in and free up there room, as they like the tub and the balcony