B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #55 (May)

24 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

You make a fair point Mark.  I am being too hasty.  I’ll take a mea culpa here.

I was viscerally reacting to what I saw when they were being very playful … but I should withhold my judgements until we see more.  I agree it’s too early.

another good outwardly trait they have is this playfulness with each other,  very refreshing ...   and perfect energy needed at this Villa ...hope it rubs off with these other drama stiffs  (Vivian could afford to hang out more with them??) 

this coming in being sociable , jumping nude into pool with Bogdan ..so cool and real ... did you say a bed full of candy... my people !

again this Villa needs this easy going, playful,  no drama,  joie de vivre,  energy...   you know just like in Leora and Malia.s apt.  

• Sad 1

I may be coming in on this too late. Tesla's bedroom, bottom shelf of night stand, she has one of those pink vibrator toys .....like on Chaturbate, add tokens and it vibrates. I don't hang out there so I don't know the name of the toy. Chaturbate webcam girls use them. 

4 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

I may be coming in on this too late. Tesla's bedroom, bottom shelf of night stand, she has one of those pink vibrator toys .....like on Chaturbate, add tokens and it vibrates. I don't hang out there so I don't know the name of the toy. Chaturbate webcam girls use them. 

she used a big fat black one in her first bate but she looks like she's going hard it right now...let me know what colour today...legs wide open  wow 

Just now, Mark Thompson said:

she used a big fat black one in her first bate but she looks like she's going hard it right now...let me know what colour today...legs wide open  wow 

WTF  since I typed she crawled back under covers ...oh well false alarm ?? 

38 minutes ago, chuck206 said:

Yes, your right - I don't know the name for it 😉

6 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Yes, your right - I don't know the name for it 😉

One of these?:angel:

OhMiBod® Esca2™ Powered by KIIROO®

Esca2™ is the next generation Esca™; a versatile wearable massager with a built-in LED indicator. Bluetooth®-enabled for app-controlled play, you can engage with your lover from across the room or across the world. Connect your Esca2™ to another KIIROO® product and let your partner drive pleasurable sensations for a truly interactive experience. The illuminating LED lights sync to the vibrations, providing visual feedback to your partner. 

Esca2™ has 3 Bluetooth settings:

Full motor intensity and full LED light

Half the motor intensity (for webcam models) and full LED lights

For the regular user; full motor strength and NO LED light

So if you prefer more discrete play, the LED light on Esca2™ can be turned off, letting you wear Esca2™ wherever and whenever you please.

Play solo with your OhMiBod® Remote App. Or, download the FeelConnect App and be connected to your lover’s KIIROO® pleasure device. Let your partner send you good vibrations from anywhere either through an App or via their KIIROO® device.

Take Control

OhMiBod® Esca2™ Powered by KIIROO® can be used with OhMiBod’s Remote App. Invite your partner to be in control from anywhere at any time.

Interactive Control

Download the FeelConnect App and connect with your lover’s KIIROO® device. Give up control and let your partner lead you on a journey of pure pleasure. The built-in LED will light the way.

Esca2™ is the next generation Esca; a versatile wearable massager with a built-in LED indicator. Bluetooth®-enabled for app-controlled play, you can engage with your lover from across the room or across the world. Connect your Esca2™ to another KIIROO® product and let your partner drive pleasurable sensations for a truly interactive experience. The illuminating LED lights sync to the vibrations, providing visual feedback to your partner. 

Esca2™ has 3 Bluetooth settings:

1. Full motor intensity and full LED light
  2. Half the motor intensity (for webcam models) and full LED lights
  3. For the regular user; full motor strength and NO LED light

So if you prefer more discrete play, the LED light on Esca2™ can be turned off, letting you wear Esca2™ wherever and whenever you please.

Play solo with your OhMiBod® Remote App. Or, download the FeelConnect App and be connected to your lover’s KIIROO® pleasure device. Let your partner send you good vibrations from anywhere either through an App or via their KIIROO® device.

Take Control

OhMiBod® Esca2™ Powered by KIIROO® can be used with OhMiBod’s Remote App. Invite your partner to be in control from anywhere at any time.

Interactive Control

Download the FeelConnect App and connect with your lover’s KIIROO® device. Give up control and let your partner lead you on a journey of pure pleasure. The built-in LED will light the way.

image.png.02c2746c3e022c697c4cf27894481941.png

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, mspanker said:

Esca2™ is the next generation Esca™; a versatile wearable massager with a built-in LED indicator. Bluetooth®-enabled for app-controlled play, you can engage with your lover from across the room or across the world. Connect your Esca2™ to another KIIROO® product and let your partner drive pleasurable sensations for a truly interactive experience. The illuminating LED lights sync to the vibrations, providing visual feedback to your partner. 

Ahhh ... good to know we have the regional sales executive online with us ... 🙂

• Haha 9

Just now, JenniferMom said:

Ahhh ... good to know we have the regional sales executive online with us ... 🙂

not quite but i am good with google 😁

• Like 2