B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #55 (May)

54 minutes ago, moules said:

Her first stay ended in December 2019, before the pandemic.  Her second stay started in September 2020, in the middle of the pandemic when travel was restricted.  This indicates she likely remained in Spain,  She may travel, but I wager she will remain within Schengen.

Then why as she left the villa? She's gone home. 😉 The last time it seamed sudden, she'd gone without any fanfare. This time she left in a calm way so to say. 🙂 

1 hour ago, mspanker said:

From what i understand Meg and Holly came into Spain in Sept but Meg has gone back, Holly is still in Spain for the time being.

yes she is picking up a couple dancing (😏 ) gigs and her ball spinning act....

1 minute ago, Mark Thompson said:

ps mspanker as always the coolest avitar  and location info ...no the other location... ( I remember you saying to Noldus?? you would use it but I didn't connect that to your avitar ...love it

• Haha 1

Il y a 9 heures, EMMETT111 a dit :

its funny a guy said last night that the only reason martina was popular is she was about the only girl in RLC without tattoos and piercings ,i pointed out almost all of the girls in RLC dont have any tattoos and piercings ,and in the Barca apts only Vivian has a real tattoo i dont count Hollies little lip tattoo well then the next day we get one girl with a tattoo and another one with piercings lol 

The only reason she is popular because half the guys here have for some reason never seen a girl study😲

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Mark Thompson said:

To be fair, i would goto watch 😉

Il y a 4 heures, jouandomy a dit :

My IQ, (163), is fine thank you, maybe a little too high for this assembly ... so naive.
I know that certain "detectives" have found infoemation on the villa. I know the address but I was trying to save time and I would not have thought you would be part of the quarry. And I did well.
I requested a Personal Message! This supposes that those who do not know anything, do not laugh. Apparently you are part of it Naga, and you come down to the mediocre level for laughing rather than ignoring.
I will dig on my own, but I believe my free access gifts will be very limited from now on.
Laugh my friend laugh, I'm not even upset.
Kisses.

Citation

"My IQ is "<Fill in whatever you like>", maybe a little too high for this bunch of fools, but I am also naive... 😏 

What the fuck are you rambling about????

Einstein, please click the link below, be it for yourself and/or for those around you.

SOS Help is here for you during this difficult time. | soshelpline.org

5 hours ago, jouandomy said:

Hey guys, does anyone have the contact details of the agency renting a villa next door to b4?
I am planning to spend a few days in Barça in July with my girlfriends from Russia, and it would be nice to have a neighborhood of the same language.
I know B1 and B2 but the neighborhoods is less pleasant, so ...
And the pool...
answer in MP, of course.

So...you know the address...now i dont claim to be as clever as you but....

Put it into google maps, it will show you the location and around the area...

Now here is the clever bit..with Google (other search engines are available) have a look for letting agencies, or travel sites or AirBnB ..put int he location town/village/street and see what happens..or get the contact us bit and drop them a line.

Not having the address etc i cannot do it for you.

Now lets say that works and you can get somewhere close by, are you planning on just rocking up and ringing the bell and saying Hi i saw you all on a cam site and wanted some company for my girlfriends?

I dont see how that could go wrong in anyway...

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

Il y a 9 heures, moules a dit :

I think she is held at the same level of esteem by RLC as she is by forum members.  I would be surprised if she does not re-appear at some point

Highly respected was holly, a real pillar of the community(🤢)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

These two newbies certainly laid out their stall early even if they overplayed their hand a bit for a first day. Still not complaining with Tesla and her lovely big boobs & pieced nips and Elian suggesting she might hopefully be a strap on queen, it could be an interesting and hot summer🤞So where does that leave Vivian I wonder? Don’t think she’s into girls (sadly) so does that mean her shag buddy is on his way? 😩