Kitty and Smith - home activities #3

Could you hear what she was saying? I couldnt hear what she was saying during the face timing, I have the cam volume at max, guess I need to bring the windows speaker volume up also. Don't think Smith would like if he found out.

Just now, Fagen said:

Could you hear what she was saying? I couldnt hear what she was saying, I have the cam volume at max, guess I need to bring the windows speaker volume up also.

i didnt hear black babies, i think she said come to me my baby, kinda the same thing she said to the other guy, that she wanted him next to her

• Thanks 1

She's sleeping in the living room... did something happen during the day.  Can we assume they are officially done?.

Last time something kind of happen, it seems so... I am suppose to do this.. but wait let's stop.

Just now, Azazel1st said:

She's sleeping in the living room... did something happen during the day.  Can we assume they are officially done?.

Last time something kind of happen, it seems so... I am suppose to do this.. but wait let's stop.

if they are, i hope he moves out and she stays

1 minute ago, Dave Mandelin said:

i didnt hear black babies, i think she said come to me my baby, kinda the same thing she said to the other guy, that she wanted him next to her

I hope she made good money from that guy, he got a decent show.  Sounds like he got to cum also...and she watched