Kitty and Smith - home activities #3

Il me semble qu'elle lui a demandé s'ils ont un relation à longue distance. Elle l'a répété de fois, 

She asked him if we are having along distance relationship.. I can't hear what the guy on the phone says, the sound is too weak. 

il y a 2 minutes, mingo a dit :

Il me semble qu'elle lui a demandé s'ils ont une relation à longue distance. Elle l'a répété de fois, 

Elle lui a demandé si nous avions une relation à distance. Je n'entends pas ce que le gars au téléphone dit, le son est trop faible. 

Je n'entendais pas distinctement non plus mais il a dit qu'il ne pouvait venir à Prague et qu'il comptait sur elle lors d'un de ces voyages pour le rencontrer.

J'ai entendu le mot DUBAÏ mais je pourrais pas jurer qu'il lui a donné rendez vous là bas.

11 minutes ago, mingo said:

and now she's telling him I WANT YOU HERE, repeated it several times and pointed to the spot next to her..  and yes, she certainly dropped her pants to show him her tattoos on both sides of her legs. 

Is she playing this guy? 

kitty is a great bullshitter or maybe she want a 3some with smith

On 5/26/2021 at 5:18 PM, thinga69 said:

Kitty and Smith had sex. Smith, as usual, cummed and got cleaned up, and didn't even cuddle Kitty. A very healthy relationship. 

he always just throws a roll of toilet paper at her after he finishes. what an asshole he is.

• Like 2

She said earlier she wanted to come see him in June or July and she had enough money.  She also ask him to send her pictures.  Pretty sure she already sent him pics. HANG ON....I THINK SHE'S NOE TALKING TO SOMEONE DIFFERENT!

On 5/26/2021 at 5:18 PM, thinga69 said:

Kitty and Smith had sex. Smith, as usual, cummed and got cleaned up, and didn't even cuddle Kitty. A very healthy relationship. 

he always just throws a roll of toilet paper

2 minutes ago, panther73 said:

She said earlier she wanted to come see him in June or July and she had enough money.  She also ask him to send her pictures.  Pretty sure she already sent him pics. HANG ON....I THINK SHE'S NOE TALKING TO SOMEONE DIFFERENT!

yeah, i think its someone else

il y a 2 minutes, Dave Mandelin a dit :

il jette toujours juste un rouleau de papier toilette

ouais, je pense que c'est quelqu'un d'autre

il y a 1 minute, Dave Mandelin a dit :

je pense qu'elle joue un tas de mecs différents

Oui, elle parle à un gars diffèrent cette fois ci mais c'est un gars dont elle a le numéro dans son téléphone , 

elle lui ba demandé si il pensait à elle , il a répondu tous les jours, elle lui a dit aussi qu'elle doit subir une rectification de son nez et qu'elle attend la date...

Le gars lui a demandé si son copain était là, elle a dit oui Il dort .

• Thanks 1