Kitty and Smith - home activities #3

39 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Does Smith know about this? 

I'd be surprised if he didn't.   I'm sure all of these people check these types of forums to see what people are saying about them.

One can assume that RLC participants don't have free access to all the apartments and the replay section, as it would be stupid of Kitty to play her games if Smith can replay her conversations. On the other hand, maybe he knows she plays with suckers and it's all good. 🤷‍♂️ But she did check on him twice that I saw to see if he's sleeping.

RLC management is missing an opportunity to expand their subscriber base by not having English speaking tenants which would generate a lot more interest. 

2 minutes ago, mingo said:

One can assume that RLC participants don't have free access to all the apartments and the replay section, as it would be stupid of Kitty to play her games if Smith can replay her conversations. On the other hand, maybe he knows she plays with suckers and it's all good. 🤷‍♂️ But she did check on him twice that I saw to see if he's sleeping.

RLC management is missing an opportunity to expand their subscriber base by not having English speaking tenants which would generate a lot more interest. 

Maybe not access to RLC, but I'm talking about forums like Camcaps where spectators are talking about what people are doing and stuff.  If I was on one of these cam things, I'd be checking the forums all the time.

If Smith DOESN'T know she's cheating on him or planning to do so, he's a moron.   I've heard her tell guys on the phone many times she and smith are no longer together, and a couple of times she told them he moved out.   And for those who don't know... She's talking to at least 3 different guys that I can gather.   Different voices for each one and different accents.  1 of them appears to be American.. the others sound British or related.

11 minutes ago, maximus said:

Maybe not access to RLC, but I'm talking about forums like Camcaps where spectators are talking about what people are doing and stuff.  If I was on one of these cam things, I'd be checking the forums all the time.

If Smith DOESN'T know she's cheating on him or planning to do so, he's a moron.   I've heard her tell guys on the phone many times she and smith are no longer together, and a couple of times she told them he moved out.   And for those who don't know... She's talking to at least 3 different guys that I can gather.   Different voices for each one and different accents.  1 of them appears to be American.. the others sound British or related.

Or maybe the whole thing is a big con and a show to attract more RLC viewers, and we're the suckers for falling for it! 🤣

If memory serves, I remember them being on RLC for a while, then they were gone.. and then they came back. They do have an unhealthy and abusive relationship but they can't seem to make the final cut and move on. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, mingo said:

Or maybe the whole thing is a big con and a show to attract more RLC viewers, and we're the suckers for falling for it! 🤣

If memory serves, I remember them being on RLC for a while, then they were gone.. and then they came back. They do have an unhealthy and abusive relationship but they can't seem to make the final cut and move on. 

Hah, I'm relatively new to RLC so I don't know all the politics.   But I wouldn't be surprised.... I mean shoot... they're willing to put cameras all around their home and let people watch them 24 hours a day.... They're obviously attention whores.

• Upvote 1

Since we are in this guessing game I will give my guesses of what is going on. 

1. She was talking to some guys about working as a model in Egypt.
2. It could be that she is using Tinder to meet new guys and play with them. A way to have fun and maybe get some gifts from them.
3. Another possibility is that she is looking for another guy to break up with Smith. To do the famous monkey branch. 

Options 2 and 3 can be together. 

• Upvote 1

A mon avis Kitty n'a que des relations virtuelles avec ces mecs c'est une allumeuse elle cherche un pigeon pour avoir de l'argent pour pouvoir se payer des cosmétiques et des vêtements de luxe.

Pour moi Kitty est une fille sans intérêt et totalement fausse et en plus sont corps et artificiel les seuls moments vraiment intéressants c'est quand sa famille et là.

Le point positif c'est que j'espère qu'elle fera un spectacle de bate en direct pour un mec et que nous pourrons profiter de là vu sur le canapé gratuitement.

Le point négatif serait que Smith un jour vérifie le téléphone de Kitty et qu'il perde son sang-froid comme il a fait la dernière fois qui l'a giflé et qu'ils ont été expulsés de l'appartement.

In my opinion Kitty has only virtual relations with these guys she is a tease she is looking for a pigeon to have money to be able to pay for cosmetics and luxury clothes.

For me Kitty is an uninteresting and totally false girl and besides her body and artificial the only really interesting moments is when her family and there.

The good thing is that I hope she does a live bate show for a guy and we can enjoy it seen on the couch for free.

The downside would be that Smith one day checks Kitty's phone and loses his temper like he did the last time he slapped him and they were kicked out of the apartment.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Since we are in this guessing game I will give my guesses of what is going on. 

2. It could be that she is using Tinder to meet new guys and play with them. A way to have fun and maybe get some gifts from them.

51 minutes ago, scoutouyoufe said:

A mon avis Kitty n'a que des relations virtuelles avec ces mecs c'est une allumeuse elle cherche un pigeon pour avoir de l'argent pour pouvoir se payer des cosmétiques et des vêtements de luxe.

In my opinion Kitty has only virtual relations with these guys she is a tease she is looking for a pigeon to have money to be able to pay for cosmetics and luxury clothes.

He slapped her, he's abusive to her, yet she stays. The day he laid hands on her, is the day she should have left or kicked him out. Since we're speculating, she's playing at least two guys in a virtual relationship to milk them for her own gain. Last night she mentioned getting a nose job - which she doesn't need, she has a pretty nose - so maybe these guys will send her money for this alleged nose job. 

At any rate, it sure makes this boring apartment more interesting since we can understand what she's saying.  The last guy she was talking to asked her what time is it there, so my guess it's the american based guy as any guy in the UK would know mainland Europe is 1 hour ahead. If Kitty one day is gone on "vacation" for a few days, we can speculate she's gone to meet one of her pigeons somewhere in EU. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, mingo said:

He slapped her, he's abusive to her, yet she stays. The day he laid hands on her, is the day she should have left or kicked him out. Since we're speculating, she's playing at least two guys in a virtual relationship to milk them for her own gain. Last night she mentioned getting a nose job - which she doesn't need, she has a pretty nose - so maybe these guys will send her money for this alleged nose job. 

At any rate, it sure makes this boring apartment more interesting since we can understand what she's saying.  The last guy she was talking to asked her what time is it there, so my guess it's the american based guy as any guy in the UK would know mainland Europe is 1 hour ahead. If Kitty one day is gone on "vacation" for a few days, we can speculate she's gone to meet one of her pigeons somewhere in EU. 

the only true thing she said is without makeup she look like shit, i was wondering where is ddhm to hear that

J'ai revisionné la soirée d'hier. Elle appelle 2 mecs différents. Le 1er elle lui dit qu'elle l'aime, qu'il lui manque, qu'elle l'aime plus que lui ne l'aime et qu'elle voudrait être avec lui et dormir avec lui. Et tout un tas de banalités. Il se trouve en Egypte à Alexandrie.

Puis elle appelle un 2ème mec, qui travaille dans un hôtel où elle est déjà allée plusieurs fois, puisqu'elle semble l'avoir déjà rencontré plusieurs fois. Il est notamment prof de surf. Apparemment c'est en Tunisie à Djerba. Elle lui dit qu'il doit rencontrer plein d'autres filles plus jolies qu'elle. Elle voudrait qu'il soit là, près d'elle, près de ses seins. Elle lui parle de sa chirurgie des seins et lui dit qu'ils sont toujours trop petits et qu'elle en veut des plus gros. Puis elle lui dit qu'elle voudrait avoir des bébés avec lui. Ensuite ils se chauffent mutuellement, elle lui montre ses seins puis enlève le pantalon de survêt, elle se touche un peu pendant qu'il en fait de même et au moment où le mec termine, elle lui dit qu'elle en veut un peu partout et dit bien "my black babies" en parlant forcément des spermatozoïdes du gars.... Puis elle lui dit qu'elle est contente de ce qui s'est passé et qu'elle doit dormir car fatiguée.

Au 1er mec elle dit qu'elle n'est pas timide, au second qu'elle est timide et qu'elle n'ose pas se montrer sans filtre...

Au final, je comprends qu'elle en ait marre de son mec mais en revanche comportement très limite avec ces 2 gars à dit elle dit "I love you" à tour de rôle en moins d'une heure... 

Mais c'était enfin qqchose de très sympa sur RLC !

• Thanks 3