Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 47

Guest Slipper Guyquad

2 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Be that - Because she finally will be, and that's what we all want. Her to be happy. And come back down to earth again and end all the craziness.

Nah non credo. Io ho paura che appena Paul andrà via (ovviamente bisogna considerare SE viene) ricomincia di nuovo con l'altro. è chiaro che Leora è troppo pigra per decidere di rompere definitivamente con Paul o con l'altro.

• Like 1

Comunque era abbastanza ovvio che Leora ritornasse anche solo per cambiarsi. Con quel vestito non poteva stare fuori tutto il giorno (anche perché ancora la sera fa freddo, almeno a Praga).

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, ddhm said:

she also said that she wants to send Malia back in Russia … 

Ecco, di questo non so cosa pensare. Da quella chiamata le cose sono abbastanza cambiate tra Leora e Malia.

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

I don't think so. I'm afraid that as soon as Paul goes away (obviously you have to consider IF he comes) he starts again with the other. it is clear that Leora is too lazy to decide to finally break up with Paul or the other.

Well no one, anyone here, can say what will or would happen - But i fully get and understand your thoughts.

2 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Well no one, anyone here, can say what will or would happen - But i fully get and understand your thoughts.

Certo che se Paul stesse a Praga in maniera stabile (ci credo poco) allora le cose sì che potrebbero cambiare.

• Like 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, Brokk! said:

Well, I don't know what to think of this. Since that call, things have quite changed between Leora and Malia.

Don't read anything into it at all, i didn't before. She can play victim easily. 

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 hours ago, Brokk! said:

Of course if Paul was in Prague permanently (I don't believe it much) then things could change.

Well yes of course! It would be totally different if it was permanent - But again, no one here knows what the plan is. We can't. There is a good chance even they aren't sure of what's going to happen yet. But by learning Czech (that's being ignored conveniently all of a sudden by some isn't it?....), well he's doing that for a good reason isn't he. We will just have to see! No one can predict. But it would be a great, positive thing for her if anything does happen, something i would fully support.