Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 47

Guest Slipper Guyquad

6 minutes ago, Barni said:

She came, saw and went....:biggrin:

è sicuro che allora non tornerà prima di domani. E anche se tornasse stasera tornerebbe sul tardi per andare a dormire (prima però la telefonata con Paul, se no lei non va a dormire).

23 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

THAT'S IT!!!!!  Intro by Alt-J.

An entire year of not knowing!! Thank you!!

Listen to this, and take your mind back to May 16th 2020.....Ah, memories.....

It was playing briefly among other tunes when they were massaging each other on the kitchen table April 12 2020

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, jimbo4 said:

It was playing briefly among other tunes when they were massaging each other on the kitchen table April 12 2020

But not on a loop like that night, that helped to burn it into my brain! 😄

One of the few songs i've heard them play i actually like too!

Guest Slipper Guyquad
9 minutes ago, Barni said:

She came, saw and went....:biggrin:

And turned all the lights off.

15 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It has been mentioned that Paul knows about Leora’s guy if I am correct and Leora knows that Paul had an affair with someone else . I personally don’t believe that Paul will come , the story is over in my opinion and they are just friends , soul mates . If he comes and I am wrong , I have no problem to admit my mistake of course , but if there’s indeed a male friend of Leora in Prague , I wonder how she will communicate  with him , what the explanations will be that the ex is visiting , if he becomes obsessed to meet her even with Paul .. speculations that are great for drama 😇

Con la sua amica su Skype ha detto che gli piacerebbe vedere Paul dal vivo. Ora, vai a capire cosa intendeva dire ma è chiaro che se davvero lui venisse a Praga non ci credo che Leora lo farà dormire sul divano...

• Upvote 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad
9 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

With his friend on Skype he said he'd like to see Paul live. Now, go figure out what he meant but it's clear that if he really comes to Prague I don't believe Leora will let him sleep on the sofa ...

Not just that time either, other times as well. Some genuinely do know, some clearly don't. And yes, where would he sleep? The sofa as you say?....🤔

He wouldn't have time to even unpack before.....😜

1 minute ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Not just that time either, other times as well. Some genuinely know, some clearly don't. And yes, where would he sleep? The sofa as you say?....🤔

He wouldn't have time to even unpack before.....😜

Quel giorno non saprò se arrabbiarmi o essere felice o provare disgusto...😆

• Haha 1