Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 47

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Guest Slipper Guyquad

I got this as early as Saturday. Explained Friday, the weekend, as well as today.

Clear as anything.

29 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I got this as early as Saturday. Explained Friday, the weekend, as well as today.

Clear as anything.

It be nice if you said Leora looks Stunning instead of this negative obsession

regarding where Leora is going.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad
7 hours ago, Ste said:

It be nice if you said Leora looks Stunning instead of this negative obsession

regarding where Leora is going.

'Leora looks Stunning'. Happy now?

Oh, funnily enough, i didn't mention a single thing about where she is or where she has gone. Others have though, however you've ignored them, and just concentrated on a different post of mine. Bizarre.

1 hour ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Clear as anything.

Speriamo che Paul venga davvero a Praga. Voglio vedere come Leora si comporterà con lui lì.

Questo suo modo di voler avere due piedi in una scarpa lo trovo odioso nei confronti di Paul (che sarà pure quello che è ma insomma...) e pure nei confronti di chi la guarda e la segue.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

FFS!!! Nobbie again!!!!🤬

Well, as this is sort of relevant - This has bugged me for a whole year!

First time they played together, she put on a song on a loop that she has never played since. It was a slow track with a piano led riff, and the guy who sang had a low drawl.

The only lyric i got from it was "It is an odd little cabin", repeated several times, and a woman at the end of each verse says "1,2,3, yeah".

Does anyone know what that song is? I can't find anything with that lyric anywhere when i look!

SG, I think you are referring to the into to the " Awesome Wave" Album.

The words are not " Its is an odd little cabin " but " Its just a nod to the cannon "

[Verse]
Shit them all festival, laugh at the beautiful
It's just a nod to the canon
Simple man Stan can't stand up on the beautiful

Stickle brick, tickle quick, laugh at the beautiful
Hustle over hot muscle shower, twitch off the beautiful
It's just a nod to the canon now

[Outro]
One, two, three... yeah

I can't guarantee this is what you are looking for, but if you look up Awesome Wave intro lyrics on the web you will soon see, and hear it.

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
9 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

SG, I think you are referring to the into to the " Awesome Wave" Album.

The words are not " Its is an odd little cabin " but " Its just a nod to the cannon "

[Verse]
Shit them all festival, laugh at the beautiful
Simple man Stan can't stand up on the beautiful

Stickle brick, tickle quick, laugh at the beautiful
Hustle over hot muscle shower, twitch off the beautiful
It's just a nod to the canon now

[Outro]
One, two, three... yeah

I can't guarantee this is what you are looking for, but if you look up Awesome Wave into lyrics on the web you will soon see, and hear it.

THAT'S IT!!!!!  Intro by Alt-J.

An entire year of not knowing!! Thank you!!

Listen to this, and take your mind back to May 16th 2020.....Ah, memories.....

25 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Speriamo che Paul venga davvero a Praga. Voglio vedere come Leora si comporterà con lui lì.

Questo suo modo di voler avere due piedi in una scarpa lo trovo odioso nei confronti di Paul (che sarà pure quello che è ma insomma...) e pure nei confronti di chi la guarda e la segue.

It has been mentioned that Paul knows about Leora’s guy if I am correct and Leora knows that Paul had an affair with someone else . I personally don’t believe that Paul will come , the story is over in my opinion and they are just friends , soul mates . If he comes and I am wrong , I have no problem to admit my mistake of course , but if there’s indeed a male friend of Leora in Prague , I wonder how she will communicate  with him , what the explanations will be that the ex is visiting , if he becomes obsessed to meet her even with Paul .. speculations that are great for drama 😇

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1