Leora & Malia - Home Activities #1

41 minutes ago, ddhm said:

That’s why all opinions should be heard and expected here , for different people , different standards, so simple   as that ☺️ I guess you are satisfied watching ( especially ) Malia’s reaction(s) when she finishes Leora . I am not 😇

You've mentioned some of the same things previously. There's really a very simple solution to such a dilemma...don't watch then. But, apparently you still must since you evidently feel some compulsion to continue repeating some of the same things on multiple occasions.

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

You've mentioned some of the same things previously. There's really a very simple solution to such a dilemma...don't watch then. But, apparently you still must if you feel some compulsion to continue repeating some of the same things on multiple occasions.

Hello Nich,there is no point in trying to discuss with someone who doesn´t know anything about them.He´s just guessing and only knows

what have been said in the past.He will never give up spewing his shit,the best thing to do is to totally ignore him.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Nicholas said:

You've mentioned some of the same things previously. There's really a very simple solution to such a dilemma...don't watch then. But, apparently you still must since you evidently feel some compulsion to continue repeating some of the same things on multiple occasions.

You are telling me what I should do or not or is it my idea ? I watch and comment as you also do , if I don’t watch I don’t comment .. I have mentioned the same things , obviously  my opinion hasn’t changed then .. if it does, I will be posting differently . I have my opinion , same or not or how you judge it , it is mine as it is yours . I don’t understand why we are entering such a discussion for something we don’t agree , at least we can accept and respect whatever we both believe , maybe you could reread my post and see that I pay respect and admiration to the viewers / fans that enjoy what they see , something that I also watch obviously but i simply not share the same excitement .. why this should  prevent me from not watching or posting my opinion here ? 

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

a wonderful afternoon 

Girls on the couch watching TV 

Pink pajamas and pink shirt 

😍

What about the more important pink my feline friend ? That being the pink kitty's of the residence. Meow. 😊

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2