B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #57 (May)

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Since i disagree with many ( which is totally great ) , I won’t answer individually .. I will say only that everyone was having the same “ sad reactions “ last year for Olya and Diane with the two guys only to realize some months after that this was the times that  the villa has been clearly missing .. There have been worse things happening in B4 than the behavior of these two young  girls .. I respect everyone’s saying that it was too much but this is how wild things occur .. the villa isn’t a monastery . 

The fun stops when you attack a girl like that, Vivian was clearly not into it and told them to stop, but they kept going because they are ass drunk. No excuse. Last year with Olya and Diana was different. I liked Tesla and Elian and thought they were fun to watch, until what they did today, hopefully they will realise what they done once they get sober.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, ddhothot said:

I dread to think what some people will think is acceptable once lockdowns are over and bars open fully.  According to some on here, anything goes.

It isn’t anything goes , in my humble opinion these are reactions of what has been happening in some people’s lives, obviously these two have missed  such fun and they simply got the chance to have it .. they exaggerated , should we bring them on court and punish them with 14 days quarantine ? Let the villa then be mostly board games , darts and bate shows at nights individually from the girls .. today we saw something different , yes , control was lost but i I can’t think that even Vivian denies that none of both Elian and Tesla had intentions to hurt her or make her feel sad or whatever .. it just happened and it was an unfortunate moment in an absolutely amazing entertaining Saturday 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 2

2 minutes ago, MountainSwede said:

Looks like Bogdan may be reading the reviews on CC of today's activities.  Not a happy camper!

top ratings ..these girls are headed for the biggest bonuses of all time !!!

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It isn’t anything goes , in my humble opinion these are reactions of what has been happening in some people’s lives, obviously these two have missed  such fun and they simply got the chance to have it .. they exaggerated , should we bring them on court and punish them with 14 days quarantine ? Let the villa then be mostly board games , darts and bate shows at nights individually from the girls .. today we saw something different , yes , control was lost but i I can’t think that even Vivian denies that none of both Elian and Tesla had intentions to hurt her or make her feel sad or whatever .. it just happened and it was an unfortunate moment in an absolutely amazing entertaining Saturday 

entertaining for you, maybe, but not Viv

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Yet more excuses, 'put into quarantine' 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Sexytreach said:

Don't lump me with you, you stupid prick. You obviously no nothing about consent at your grown age justifying rape behaviour.

it's not rape YOU stupid prick ... it's girls playing sexy idiots... viv rejected, they stopped , viv left, thats all too bad ... did they cross a line sure, did it spoil it for Viv in her own home yes   will they apologize and regret very likely... but you guys are jumping on this rape bandwagon and it is far !!!!! from rape ...  

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, neil_r549 said:

entertaining for you, maybe, but not Viv

At the end , let’s agree that we got a real life moment .. what more can I say ? I repeat that I am definitely against of what happened but what can we do ? Set them on fire like witches because the control was lost ? Shit happens , unfortunately wasn’t nice for Vivian but I don’t think that both girls haven’t understood the mistake and I hope a nice and genuine and sober talk and an honest apology to solve whatever misunderstandings . 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1