B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #57 (May)

@bluewinnerit's now couples/Gov apartment 😁  and you are free to go and and ask for more women in couple's apartments, there is no one stopping you 🤷‍♂️

B5 is and always as been a couples apartment so was B3 and have always been grouped along with the other Barcelona apartments. B1, B2, and B4 have always been GOV. As for asking for more girls elsewhere I'm not here to make annoying comments just to get a rise from other people like you seem to do sometimes. Just because you can talk doesn't make you intelligent. 🙂 

Just now, HappyChappie said:

@bluewinnerit's now couples/Gov apartment 😁  and you are free to go and and ask for more women in couple's apartments, there is no one stopping you 🤷‍♂️

B5 is and always as been a couples apartment so was B3 and have always been grouped along with the other Barcelona apartments. B1, B2, and B4 have always been GOV. As for asking for more girls elsewhere I'm not here to make annoying comments just to get a rise from other people like you seem to do sometimes. Just because you can talk doesn't make you intelligent. 🙂 

since Nelly & Bogdan moved in B4, it's now couples/Girls on vacation. I never intended to annoy anyone with my comments, I have the right to express myself as anyone else does, if you don't like what I have to say, it's just sad day for you, I am not going to censor myself for your liking. 

1 minute ago, bluewinner said:

since Nelly & Bogdan moved in B4, it's now couples/Girls on vacation. I never intended to annoy anyone with my comments, I have the right to express myself as anyone else does, if you don't like what I have to say, it's just sad day for you, I am not going to censor myself for your liking. 

And that's your come back everytime someone has an argument about your comments 'I have a right to express/comment myself', well so do the rest of us. 

6 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

And that's your come back everytime someone has an argument about your comments 'I have a right to express/comment myself', well so do the rest of us. 

and sorry I must have missed your arguments. you had none, you just said it annoys you when people want to see guys in B4. Why should anyone care about your feelings here ? who do you think you are ? 

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

and sorry I must have missed your arguments. you had none, you just said it annoys you when people want to see guys in B4. Why should anyone care about your feelings here ? who do you think you are ? 

Says the guy who repeats there should be guys at B4 when 90% disagree with you! 🤣 Like I said the ability to speak does not make you intelligent. 🙂 

26 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

Says the guy who repeats there should be guys at B4 when 90% disagree with you! 🤣 Like I said the ability to speak does not make you intelligent. 🙂 

I don't care if you disagree or agree with me, it's normal on a forum like this one, to have people disagreeing with you. your problem is that you like to shut people up because you don't share their view points, so I have to remind you that you are nobody here, and you have no right to tell people what they can or can not say. 

the ability to speak does not mean you are intelligent, but if you can explain your viewpoint, have a healthy discussion (instead of using insulting words) and support your argument with facts, it does. 

3 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

I don't care if you disagree or agree with me, it's normal on a forum like this one, to have people disagreeing with you. your problem is that you like to shut people up because you don't share their view points, so I have to remind you that you are nobody here, and you have no right to tell people what they can or can not say. 

the ability to speak does not mean you are intelligent, but if you can support your argument with facts, it does. 

And there it is, if you don't have profanities thrown at you by someome who uses intelligent words to argue a point with you you're lost. I have never during our exchanges said no one should express their point of view, I have said I dislike them yes but have I said anyone does not have a right to view their point, look back at own exchanges and get your own facts right. 🙂 

4 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

And there it is, if you don't have profanities thrown at you by someome who uses intelligent words to argue a point with you you're lost. I have never during our exchanges said no one should express their point of view, I have said I dislike them yes but have I said anyone does not have a right to view their point, look back at own exchanges and get your own facts right. 🙂 

well, you said my comments "annoys you" and you were implying that you don't want to read people leaving comment on B4 topic about their preferences to see men visitor/participants in B4. so basically you are asking me and others to not talk about something that makes you feel uncomfortable. I don't see any other point (intelligent or not) in your comments.