US General Domestic Politics #18 Begins 05/29/21.

10 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

That would be difficult since I've never been to the state of Florida. Much more chance of you having your head up your own ass.😏

dear traitor has been in florida. therefore dear traitor's ass has been in florida. you live in dear traitor's ass therefore you have been in florida.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

The filibuster is a "roadblock" to authoritarian one party rule by Democrats. :dodgy:

it's the qtrumplican tool to obstruct progress but it is a poor excuse for having no agenda to move the country forward.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I think operatives, or dupes as best. Propaganda is their trade.

Once you vote to lose your personal economic freedom, you have lost all. Such is their goal. 

was it you that while gathering nuts found nick?

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:
WWW.FOXBUSINESS.COM

Personal income tumbled in April as the prior month’s boost from stimulus checks waned.

And it's only going to get worse pretty soon you'll have millions of demon 😈 crats living in mommy's basement  🤔

the fox entertainment network is to news what professional wrestling is to sports. not real.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, happyone said:

Kamila Harris???   Yep--politicizing rather than paying tribute to the fallen

On this Memorial Day weekend, what does Vice President Kamala Harris decide to talk about in front of the Naval Academy’s graduating class? Solar power.

Kamala Harris' Naval gazing speech (nypost.com)

Kamala Harris' Naval gazing speech (nypost.com)

i don't recall her calling fallen soldiers suckers as dear traitor did.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, happyone said:

The amendment’s text says “arms” — not specifically “firearms.” Arms are broadly defined as instruments carried by a warrior for offensive or defensive purposes, including armor, shields, and swords. 

So my fellow Americans, take up your swords and follow me to defeat our enemies and the aggressors who have now come upon our soil to destroy our Republic. 🤣

i guess you've forgotten the part that says take up your ar15's & shoot innocent people. what's that you say? that wasn't included? oh! nevermind.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

The Democrat NY Ag is so corrupt, dumb and ass backwards that she'll probably indict Trump and then try to find a crime to charge him with.:biggrin:

they won't have to look very far.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

School is your problem. All the brain dead liberal progressive instructors in the public schools you attended robbed you of your ability to think and reason.

says the pre-school flunky.

• Upvote 1