US General Domestic Politics #18 Begins 05/29/21.

5 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

Never went under ma'am.

Whether hiding behind a rock or slithering in or out of a hole....it matters not. But it is nice to see that you actually realize and know that you are a slithering reptilian propagandist after all.

What's the matter Rudy?  Scared?

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

Rudy Giuliani on Wednesday asserted that it is "unconstitutional" to investigate former President Donald Trump. During an interview on Newsmax, Giuliani blasted Manhattan District Attorney Cyrus...

• Like 1

Just now, Nicholas said:

Whether hiding behind a rock or slithering in or out of a hole....it matters not. But it is nice to see that you know that you are a slithering reptilian propagandist after all.

Do you have anything original?  I forget, your vocabulary is very limited.  You speak 'Murican.

• Like 1

Poor fucking babies.  If you're going to attack the Capital, you better get your big boy panties on.

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

Proud Boys leader Enrique Tarrio is complaining that members of his far-right group are being "persecuted" unfairly for their role in the January 6th Capitol riots.In an interview with the Associated...

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Do you have night shift cleaning the toilets this week?  That's gotta be rough after a full days use.:dodgy:

Maxi-pad.  Where you been?  Occupying a menstruating vagina I'm sure.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, O_U812 said:

Eat a dick Captain Fuckpants.

Too bad you have to be disappointed little marxi-boy, but unlike you I don't have such marxi-boys nasty little habits so no, I've never 8-1-2 like all of you marxi-boy propagandists are so fond of doing with one another. Truth be known, it's really why you chose such a username pathetic little adolescent minded marxi boy propagandist.