B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #58 (May)

1 minute ago, TheGambit said:

I feel bad for Vivian, cause with Megan and Holly probably she felt them a different vibe, being older in the project, and she started to have fun with these girls, hopefully a sincere apology from Tesla, better to leave that topic behind.

But man, what a crazy ladies we got here hahah

The girls are so different, like comparing the cast of Geordie Shoe and Made in Chelsea

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

Balls! I only went down the pub for a few jars and I missed all this. 😲 🙂 

1. Elian and Tesla having booze in the sun and running around the house naked.

2. Nelly leaves and Bogdan goes to see what he's missing in the pool, he throw them naked to pool.

3. Girls keep drinking, playing talking with Bogdan.

4. Girls ask Vivian to join, Vivian goes to pool, Teslta tries to scissor her against her will, things escalate and Vivian leaves, mad.

5. Elian drunk as fuck kinda starting conversation with Bogdan and Tesla right now meditating in the pool, after successfully squirt it before.

1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

and Boggy had two drunk naked women all over him and he said no thank you

Maybe then now you can think that he has never done anything if he was today at the most we have seen him engaging .. 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, TheGambit said:

I want that to happen so bad haha

Everyone wants .. and from now on , everyone will want even more the best ever threesome amongst Bogdan and our two amazing newcomers .. 

• Confused 2
  • Sad 2

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Everyone wants .. and from now on , everyone will want even more the best ever threesome amongst Bogdan and our two amazing newcomers .. 

Dont forget when Bogdan had Tesla in his shoulders and Elian trying to "stop him" by puting her ass in her dick with open legs hahah, I think today a seed was planted.

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, TheGambit said:

1. Elian and Tesla having booze in the sun and running around the house naked.

2. Nelly leaves and Bogdan goes to see what he's missing in the pool, he throw them naked to pool.

3. Girls keep drinking, playing talking with Bogdan.

4. Girls ask Vivian to join, Vivian goes to pool, Teslta tries to scissor her against her will, things escalate and Vivian leaves, mad.

5. Elian drunk as fuck kinda starting conversation with Bogdan and Tesla right now meditating in the pool, after successfully squirt it before.

Perfect sum , excellent job .. except Bogdan ( sorry to add ) running with the bucket and a mop to clean the whatever liquids the girls have been leaving behind at parts of the villa 😂🤣😂🤣

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Maybe then now you can think that he has never done anything if he was today at the most we have seen him engaging .. 

sorry but these two are not Martina and they were way too drunk ,plus they are not having sex with his woman for another thing

• Confused 1