B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #58 (May)

the "ICE" in the Villa has been broken.... maybe smashed,  but this cast of the Villa has shaken the Villa not stirred it with there 'coming in' Party ..

BTW   in the pool episode where Boggy tossed Eli in the pool ...he had a full on, hard grasp of her pussy as he lifted and tossed her in.. a full greasy grab on her exquisite beaver ...  so back to my earlier comment of Nelly saying how much fun she had with Martina (here Honey smell my fingers)  now Boggy can say to Nelly Here Honey smell my whole wet, stinky, greasy Hand ... 

3 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

the "ICE" in the Villa has been broken.... maybe smashed,  but this cast of the Villa has shaken the Villa not stirred it with there 'coming in' Party ..

BTW   in the pool episode where Boggy tossed Eli in the pool ...he had a full on, hard grasp of her pussy as he lifted and tossed her in.. a full greasy grab on her exquisite beaver ...  so back to my earlier comment of Nelly saying how much fun she had with Martina (here Honey smell my fingers)  now Boggy can say to Nelly Here Honey smell my whole wet, stinky, greasy Hand ... 

Do you have a time stamp for this

4 minutes ago, Solasa said:

Party incoming? Nelly, Pam, Radi Martina, Gina and Cleo is also testing clothes/makeup/hair etc.

or going out I saw Martina all dolled up too   woo hoo

1 minute ago, yadevol said:

radi has someway to go on the outfit

She has probably forgotten what clothes are for anyway.

Ariana with a dress at B2 as well, with atleast Amira looking to get ready. Havent seen any apartment getting ready for a party so they're all probably going out, too bad...

13 minutes ago, yadevol said:

Do you have a time stamp for this

15.59.32..he put his had between her legs to lift her up and toss into the pool.

8 minutes ago, Solasa said:

De toute façon, elle a probablement oublié à quoi servent les vêtements.

Ariana avec une robe chez B2 également, avec au moins Amira qui cherche à se préparer. Je n'ai vu aucun appartement se préparer pour une fête, alors ils sortent probablement tous, dommage ...

It seems that the party is taking place at the villa.

9 minutes ago, Solasa said:

She has probably forgotten what clothes are for anyway.

Ariana with a dress at B2 as well, with atleast Amira looking to get ready. Havent seen any apartment getting ready for a party so they're all probably going out, too bad...

I'm gonna do the same thing. 🙂 Off down the pub. 🙂 

• Like 1