B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #58 (May)

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Everyone wants .. and from now on , everyone will want even more the best ever threesome amongst Bogdan and our two amazing newcomers .. 

You speak on behalf of 'Everyone' or 'All of us' or 'The forum' an awful lot when you shouldn't

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, ddhothot said:

You speak on behalf of 'Everyone' or 'All of us' or 'The forum' an awful lot when you shouldn't

I say the majority then to correct my false post 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, TheGambit said:

Dont forget when Bogdan had Tesla in his shoulders and Elian trying to "stop him" by puting her ass in her dick with open legs hahah, I think today a seed was planted.

Bogdan is just the decent guy , so addicted to Nelly that he accepts all of her misbehaviors despite his repeated sad and disappointing explosions 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Great head to head competition between the underdogs ( Tesla and Elian ) against the favorites and hottest lesbian acts girls ever Nelly and Martina .. well , the choice is here to choose what anyone wants to watch ..

Race for two with no clear favorites .. but they manage even in bad angles to compete the pure and as always great lesbian sex .. only if they could somehow bring Bogdan in the room … but when we see Bogdan drunk and “losing it “ , perhaps RLC will be celebrating two decades of live broadcasting than the first one this year ..  

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

And they seem informed that it is the Champions League final today so it all happens early to leave the evening free for our football enjoyment 😉😉😇😇😂🤣😎😎🥳🥳🤩

• Haha 1