Leora & Malia - Home Activities #2

1 hour ago, masterchef56 said:

I knew you should show up.You are,pathetic,ridiculous and a laughable little rat.You think you are somebody,wrong you are a NOBODY.

I see Mr Nobody managed to touch a nerve.

We have a saying in the UK "People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones" something to think about

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, masterchef56 said:

I knew you should show up.You are,pathetic,ridiculous and a laughable little rat.You think you are somebody,wrong you are a NOBODY.

Confused About Self Storage? This Handy Guide Helps | The Store Room     Afroman would be proud | Discombobulatory Ramblings

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

Haha,I don´t give a f-ck about him.He´s just a nobody.

I'm not going to get into a mud slinging match, but have you ever considered that could be what a lot of us like minded people think about you and a few others who think they are superior to everyone else, but please keep it up we really enjoy a good laugh at your expense.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
6 hours ago, Brokk! said:

From how she likes to be touched by Malia and vice versa, it is legitimate to have doubts 😉

Of course they do! There are things i keep seeing about it all - And....Yes, it's great for their views, Yes, it's great for their jobs and Yes, it's great for their bank accounts! But there is a 4th thing which people seem to ignore.....

How about, they actually really enjoy the feeling! Leora showed us last night the visual evidence after bating Malia, even before her turn!! Never seen that affect on her so soon!! I know it may seem a radical new concept to fathom for some, but it may just play a part in it! 😃