B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #28 (June)

il y a 3 minutes, ddhm a dit :

It isn’t about the shows .. it is about having your imagination excited that you might see something , especially from girls that haven’t been doing anything else except masturbating .. this is what happened today and as you see the forum exploded with comments .. if it was something indifferent or that we have seen hundreds of times , it would have been one more personal fans and subscribers compensation ☺️ I prefer having hopes seeing perhaps something unexpected than the top cam RLC girl performing for the 3,456 time the last 8 years one more masturbation and actually be praised for that ☺️

I definitely agree with the last point!

6 minutes ago, james deen said:

But they didnt put any effort to make it seem real. tesla and elian arent lesbians yet still manage to not make it look fake. Look at the massage between viv tesla and elian they put in effort to make it erotic and sensual

You are right , absolutely right .. but from Tesla and Elian I expect things , Vivian is the bonus ☺️ But from these two I could never imagine that they  would  even “ pretend “ / “ try “ ??  call it as you wish , whatever  happened before .. this made me excited .  But it was for me personally that made this , for the majority was a disaster , still here we are all of us discussing about it .. so, mission accomplished by the girls , attention and money bonus .. so simple 

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, james deen said:

im afraid this pathetic fake show is going to be the most popular scene so expect this shit to happen again and again

I'd rather watch kitty & smith fight :undecided:

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, james deen said:

im afraid this pathetic fake show is going to be the most popular scene so expect this shit to happen again and again

As I said .. the fake one in Prague is lasting for almost a year now and it makes this apartment there the most popular .. the LeMa virus has spread everywhere and this is RLC’s mistake .. the Barcelona girls aren’t stupid , if they make it there, hiding all their life and they have such a luxury life and bonuses , it was a matter of time to be copy/ paste in Barcelona .. here we go .. but see the heat from so many members here today for these two girls that they showed whatever they showed and then the other topic that no one dares to post the same passionate and with this heat like here… just wonder why this  happens , then we can also understand the girls fake shows or whatever we ( don’t ) see by them . 

• Confused 1

il y a 3 minutes, ddhm a dit :

You are right , absolutely right .. but from Tesla and Elian I expect things , Vivian is the bonus ☺️ But from these two I could never imagine that they  would  even “ pretend “ / “ try “ ??  call it as you wish , whatever  happened before .. this made me excited .  But it was for me personally that made this , for the majority was a disaster , still here we are all of us discussing about it .. so, mission accomplished by the girls , attention and money bonus .. so simple 

if ariana who i love didnt blatantly fake an orgasm when radi was clearly not licking or touching her pussy then i wouldnt be this mad but that shit was just insulting our intelligence

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Just now, james deen said:

if ariana who i love didnt blatantly fake an orgasm when radi was clearly not licking or touching her pussy then i wouldnt be this mad but that shit was just insulting our intelligence

Yes .. all comments are right .. imagine .. I have even grabbed the attention of a worshiper that started stalking my posts here … καλησπέρα φίλε μαστερσεφ 😂🤣

I have a great idea,with all this fake shit going on,why don't we all send RLC fake money for renewals? That would make them shit themselves at corporate ,,lmao.  I do have good ideas now & then,,lmao

in_lO8qRsZYM9bWgwZJMCYX_hakQXxjNEJDXqlMf

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

il y a 3 minutes, RAGNAR a dit :

I'd rather watch kitty & smith fight :undecided:

yes because thats real and thats what we signed up for Il also add bruno and gina to that because its fucking real. This fake shit is insulting because rlc market this as real life and say nothing is fake when thats clearly not the case