B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #28 (June)

" Hey Ariana..I know we have lived in the same apartment for some months together...would you mind if I suddenly, for no reason at all, licked your bellybutton?"Β  "Well of course Radi, do you mind if I fake?"

• Haha 6

il y a 1 minute, ddhm a ditΒ :

When you think and believe you have seen all … 😱 What a progress even if it was whatever it was ..πŸ‘πŸ‘

I guarantee you it will not lead to anything. A complete one off desperation playy to make it look as though they're interested in doing anythingΒ 

Γ  l’instant, james deen a ditΒ :

this is why i prefer the parties and the dramas because it feels real. This fake shit just makes me think this whole thing is a scam

I'd take all the shitty behaviour and people falling out over what we just saw. Pathetic shitΒ 

• Like 2

il y a 3 minutes, ddhm a ditΒ :

When you think and believe you have seen all … 😱 What a progress even if it was whatever it was ..πŸ‘πŸ‘

so now we are praising girls for faking orgasms and pretending to kiss and lick pussy. Rlc has hit rock bottom

• Haha 1

Just now, JenniferMom said:

You are the most patient man on the planet.

This is what means to be a voyeur πŸ˜‡waiting for more than half a year to see something that you could never imagine … Gina last year , recent example ☺️

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, bf08 said:

I guarantee you it will not lead to anything. A complete one off desperation playy to make it look as though they're interested in doing anythingΒ 

Orders from RLC central casting...done in the LR for minimum camera exposure.Β Β 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Γ  l’instant, james deen a ditΒ :

so now we are praising girls for faking orgasms and pretending to kiss and lick pussy. Rlc has hit rock bottom

Right? We've had fake shows for years, it's nothing new. It wasn't even top level fakeness either.Β 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, james deen said:

You can say this to the L&M topic that for one year they are watching the same show and they praise it each and every time it happens ☺️ Two of the nicest girls actually tried to do something different , something never seen before by any of Β them , the imagination run wild , satisfied personally πŸ˜‡πŸ˜Ž

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1