B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #28 (June)

à l’instant, ddhm a dit :

They aren’t lesbians or at least that we know and not into shows , this was a change 😉

Why are you so interested in fake shows? Genuine question

• Like 2

Oh nooo,i can't believe all this i am reading about such a fake show,i didn't see it,i was out thankfully. It seems the fake show/orgasm virus is making the rounds and hit B1,dammit. 

500x286_0xac120005_2325001781529055706.g

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

But it is as you say … Monica and Amira we have seen .. we never seen this from Radislava and Ariana .. that’s why the hot topic .. never seen before 

Hopefully, it will never be seen again.  If they're going to start doing this shit regularly, then the quicker RLC replaces them both, the better.

• Upvote 4

If it was two girls who hung out together, like Viv and Pam, it would have been more believable.  And perhaps during the fake show, they would have gotten horny and something could have broken out.  Actually I think Pam and Viv may have already done more.  I am behind!  

But when the top two fake show girls hook up like this … it is impossible to make it look real I think.

If these girls are not bi or les, they should stop this.  Hell if for no other reason than their own integrity.  Send in some guys and do fake shows with them.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Ash1 said:

Hopefully, it will never be seen again.  If they're going to start doing this shit regularly, then the quicker RLC replaces them both, the better.

It won't be seen by me after 7/5 when my sub runs out,,lol

Just now, bf08 said:

Why are you so interested in fake shows? Genuine question

It isn’t about the shows .. it is about having your imagination excited that you might see something , especially from girls that haven’t been doing anything else except masturbating .. this is what happened today and as you see the forum exploded with comments .. if it was something indifferent or that we have seen hundreds of times , it would have been one more personal fans and subscribers compensation ☺️ I prefer having hopes seeing perhaps something unexpected than the top cam RLC girl performing for the 3,456 time the last 8 years one more masturbation and actually be praised for that ☺️

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 2

il y a 1 minute, ddhm a dit :

They aren’t lesbians or at least that we know and not into shows , this was a change 😉

But they didnt put any effort to make it seem real. tesla and elian arent lesbians yet still manage to not make it look fake. Look at the massage between viv tesla and elian they put in effort to make it erotic and sensual

il y a 2 minutes, JenniferMom a dit :

If it was two girls who hung out together, like Viv and Pam, it would have been more believable.  And perhaps during the fake show, they would have gotten horny and something could have broken out.  Actually I think Pam and Viv may have already done more.  I am behind!  

But when the top two fake show girls hook up like this … it is impossible to make it look real I think.

If these girls are not bi or les, they should stop this.  Hell if for no other reason than their own integrity.  Send in some guys and do fake shows with them.

They teased do more in the bath tub a couple of days ago but viv was too nervous

3 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

They aren’t replacing the Prague apartment that has been fooling for the last year or so the subscribers with the top fake of fakes.. I liked that even if it was whatever it was , it had people watching and actually wondering “ what the hell is that today ? “ ☺️

• Confused 1