B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #28 (June)

il y a 4 minutes, ddhm a ditย :

You can say this to the L&M topic that for one year they are watching the same show and they praise it each and every time it happens โ˜บ๏ธ Two of the nicest girls actually tried to do something different , something never seen before by any of the them , the imagination run wild , satisfied personally ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜Ž

How is it different to anything we have seen before? Monica and amira do this type of shit almost everyday and even they are more convincing then these two and people want them gone

• Upvote 1

Just now, james deen said:

How is it different? Monica and amira do this type of shit almost everyday and even they are more convincing then these two and people want them gone

Amira has been doing it for months.ย  She is a pro at it.

• Haha 1

Just now, james deen said:

How is it different? Monica and amira do this type of shit almost everyday and even they are more convincing then these two and people want them gone

But it is as you say โ€ฆ Monica and Amira we have seen .. we never seen this from Radislava and Ariana .. thatโ€™s why theย hot topic .. never seen beforeย 

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, bf08 said:

Right? We've had fake shows for years, it's nothing new. It wasn't even top level fakeness either.ย 

Monica practically has a patent on hair-covered belly-button licking at this point. I'd assume one of them got the idea from her or Amira. Always one of my least favorite RLC show tricks. If you don't want to really do something, then don't do it. But faking it is much worse than not doing it at all.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

1 minute ago, james deen said:

if you are reading this radi to make a girl cum you must actually lick the pussy not the belly button

They arenโ€™t lesbians or at least that we know and not into shows , this was a change ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

il y a 6 minutes, timber a ditย :

Monica practically has a patent on hair-covered belly-button licking at this point. I'd assume one of them got the idea from her or Amira. Always one of my least favorite RLC show tricks. If you don't want to really do something, then don't do it. But faking it is much worse than not doing it at all.

ariana has visited b2 a couple of times this week so it makes sense