US General Domestic Politics #19 Begins 06/03/21.

7 hours ago, golfer06 said:
WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

Donald Trump gave a speech in North Carolina on Saturday that lasted for 85 minutes — and gave some critics reason to question his health.The former president threw red meat to his base during the...

6 hours ago, O_U812 said:

Donny Dipshit's time has passed. What "power" will he wield after last night's incoherent, lazy and lifeless speech? All he can do at this point is remind those who bother to pay attention just how much better off we are with Biden as POTUS. 

Further, his schtick is old. Tired. Stale. and Boring. He has no "new material."  

Even his own devout followers were walking out on (or falling asleep at) his rallies during the last campaign because he's like a sitcom that has gone on for one season too long. If he ever really had captured lightning in a bottle, it's plug has been pulled.

He's just a pathetic, diapered loser who will whine non-stop until he gets hungry and needs a hamberder fix with a covfefe chaser and finally waddles away from the stage. Avoiding any ramps or stairs, of course.

His speech was "Unpresidented" and un-presidential.

10 hours ago, O_U812 said:

I just hope he's healthy enough to stand trial for his myriad of crimes.  Besides that?  No sympathy,

I watched his entire speech--you can also-it starts at about 7:50 ----so you can draw your own conclusions.

🔴 LIVE: President Donald Trump, Others Speak at the 2021 NC State GOP Convention 6/5/21 - YouTube

And of course all of the above comments by Rawstory, O_U8shit2, and Swalwell were grossly inaccurate as to the health, slurring of words,

of President Trump and the attendance, which was at full capacity for the venue.  

9 minutes ago, happyone said:

I watched his entire speech--you can also-it starts at about 7:50 ----so you can draw your own conclusions.

🔴 LIVE: President Donald Trump, Others Speak at the 2021 NC State GOP Convention 6/5/21 - YouTube

And of course all of the above comments by Rawstory, O_U8shit2, and Swalwell were grossly inaccurate as to the health, slurring of words,

of President Trump and the attendance, which was at full capacity for the venue.  

You see what you want to see.  I saw a broken down old man with little energy, slurring his words and lying like a rug.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, happyone said:

Crikey Trump has shaved his little pencil moustash off... but he still retains his Nazi salute.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

You see what you want to see.  I saw a broken down old man with little energy, slurring his words and lying like a rug.  

But you can't see Joe Biden's mental and physical problems that everyone else in the world sees?:huh:

37 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

But you can't see Joe Biden's mental and physical problems that everyone else in the world sees?:huh:

Only you and the MAGAts see it.  Looks like a pretty healthy 78 year-old to me.

APNEWS.COM

REHOBOTH BEACH, Del. (AP) — President Joe Biden helped his wife celebrate her 70th birthday on Thursday with a leisurely bike ride. The president and Jill Biden — with a few Secret Service...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, O_U812 said:

Only you and the MAGAts see it.  Looks like a pretty healthy 78 year-old to me.

APNEWS.COM

REHOBOTH BEACH, Del. (AP) — President Joe Biden helped his wife celebrate her 70th birthday on Thursday with a leisurely bike ride. The president and Jill Biden — with a few Secret Service...

LMAO

Our fall into Authoritarianism is going very smoothly.  Our country, freedom and independence are almost dead.  On life support. 

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

Sen. Joe Manchin published another editorial tearing down HR 1: The John Lewis Voting Rights Act that would protect Americans from GOP laws that would prevent them from voting. The...

• Like 1