US General Domestic Politics #19 Begins 06/03/21.

1 minute ago, O_U812 said:

But what you don't understand is that we don't care what you think.

Here is your source, fuckhead. Type in "Mayoral election in McAllen, Texas" in your browser and see how many stories pop up about a Republican being elected mayor in June 3 election.

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

How to "call someone out" -  Provide proof that said person is wrong, and source it.  Calling somebody a ____head "Propagandist" and adding a few more curse words is NOT calling somebody out, but making yourself look like an asshole.  

No need for calling out bullshit for any more than what it is and that is none other than bullshit, which is exactly what the propaganda that you wacko propagandists are so fond of peddeling here is, and that is bullshit.

1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

No need for calling out bullshit for any more than what it is and that is none other than bullshit, which is exactly what the propaganda that you wacked propagandists are so fond of peddeling here is, bullshit.

Not good enough.  BTW, do you know any other words?  I'm kinda tired of reading the same ones 1000x.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, O_U812 said:

Not good enough.  BTW, do you know any other words?  I'm kinda tired of reading the same ones 1000x.

There are plenty who are more than tired of seeing the bullshit propaganda being peddled and promoted by you wacko propagandists here snowflake.

Just now, Nicholas said:

There are plenty who are more than tired of seeing the bullshit propaganda being peddled and promoted by you wacko propagandists here snowflake.

What makes you think I care?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nicholas said:

I don't think you care, because that was more than obvious a long time ago after so much of the nonsense.

You make no logical arguments, ever.  You don't debate.  You just get your little pee-pee excited by stirring the pot.  You don't matter.

• Like 1

"Unnecessary" because Mitch and the GQP know cheating is the only way they can win elections.

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

Sen. Mitch McConnell (R-KY) on Tuesday argued that an effort to restore the Voting Rights Act is "unnecessary" because Black Americans are no longer disenfranchised like they were when it...

• Like 1