US General Domestic Politics #19 Begins 06/03/21.

19 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Your so fucked up in the head you shouldn't be allowed to be in society or any public domain but in an asylum to peddle your bullshit propaganda to other wacko nutjobs like yourself, shit for brains.

another failed projection. what a surprise.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I enjoy calling you and your bullshit out for what you are and it is, a wacko shit for brains propagandist who peddles bullshit propaganda.

you enjoy adding nothing & embarrassing yourself as usual.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Nicholas said:

You worthless wacko propagandist shit for brains are the only ones who are in alternate reality, a reality of wacko propagandist fantasy land.

You use the word "Propagandist" bigly.  Do you have any others?  At least mix it up a bit.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, golfer06 said:

have you made it to texas yet? how was the north carolina rally? oh i forgot. you aren't allowed in since you are not a citizen. but i'm sure that will change when dear traitor is reinstated as president. but until then make sure to stock up on tissues.

I am allowed into the US dummy...but then you have an excuse, you are never able look past your closed butt hole.

Anyone who voted Trump is mentally ill. Look at Trump. Really look at him. Does he look like he knows what the Fuck He's Doing? Trump is a moron. I am not saying this as a swear word. He legitimately is an idiot. Nuke Hurricanes? Draw a shape on a map with a sharpie in a hurricane argument? It will go away like a miracle? I can keep going on. He is a bona fide fuck clown. Why would anyone vote for him? The answer is they are brain dead.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, happyone said:

Or good job O_U8shit2 cleaning my toilet, the picture he posted earlier of that toilet he was so proud of..

14 hours ago, O_U812 said:

That's all you have?  Keyboard KKKoward.

But you are the fool who posted the photo of the toilet you had just cleaned in your parents' basement.😏

8 hours ago, golfer06 said:

you are an idiot. obama's big mistake was that he tried to work with qtrumplicans. your leaders don't care about this country at all.

I don't have leaders. Elected officials are hired help, not leaders. 

republican policies suck. where is the healthcare plan? your leaders have nothing to offer. but you worship them because you have nothing to offer either. now go away & stop embarrassing yourself.

Your big hero John McCain killed the Republican healthcare bill.:dodgy:

the article that you posted was really interesting. what's that you say? you didn't post any article or evidence? oh! nevermind.

I don't need to reference an article to post MY opinion. It's people like you who need to post other people's thoughts because you have none of your own.