US General Domestic Politics #19 Begins 06/03/21.

17 hours ago, O_U812 said:

Douchebag gonna be a douche.  Kid Rock is a drunken, Trump-loving, racist, homophobic punk.

WWW.YAHOO.COM

The outspoken performer Kid Rock, 50, whose real is Robert Ritchie, hit a stage inside the FishLipz Bar and Grill in Smithville, Tenn.

And if anyone knows about being a douche bag it is you.😏

8 hours ago, golfer06 said:

so either you are a hateful racist traitor or you agree with hateful racist traitors. either way you & dear traitor are ruining the country.  

Sorry, but right now Republicans and Trump supporters run nothing in Washington, D.C. Democrats control the Presidency, Senate and House, comrade Golfer. 

all your years of posting nonsense & yet you haven't posted any evidence of anything but your own ignorance & stupidity. 

So you're saying the McAllen, Texas mayoral election didn't take place because I did not cite a source for my information?:huh:

but i'm sure that they are dying to read all of the articles info that you post

This thread was intended for members to post their own thoughts, not to post articles from propaganda blogs. But since you have no ideas of your own I guess that's what you need to do. How sad.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, O_U812 said:

Anyone who voted Trump is mentally ill. Look at Trump. Really look at him. Does he look like he knows what the Fuck He's Doing? Trump is a moron. I am not saying this as a swear word. He legitimately is an idiot. Nuke Hurricanes? Draw a shape on a map with a sharpie in a hurricane argument? It will go away like a miracle? I can keep going on. He is a bona fide fuck clown. Why would anyone vote for him? The answer is they are brain dead.

Sounds like you are projecting again. 

9 hours ago, golfer06 said:

looks like the racist voter suppression laws have already started.

More likely the citizens of McAllen are fed up with all the illegal aliens flooding into their city as a result of the Democrats' open border policy.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

More likely the citizens of McAllen are fed up with all the illegal aliens flooding into their city as a result of the Democrats' open border policy.

Where's your evidence?

• Like 1