US General Domestic Politics #19 Begins 06/03/21.

3 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

That's because the term "propaganda" most accurately describes the articles you and comrade Golfer post.

Prove that it's propaganda.  Saying so is not proof.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

This thread was intended for members to post their own thoughts, not to post articles from propaganda blogs. But since you have no ideas of your own I guess that's what you need to do. How sad.

This thread was intended for political discussion, and just because you suck at showing proof is your problem.  You won't show your sources because # 1, you know it all, and # 2, you're embarrassed by your source.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

I see why you post articles from left wing propaganda blogs. Your mind is so fucking limited that you repeat the same boring comments over and over.

Says the Saggy guy who repeats the same boring shit over and over.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

I don't need to reference an article to post MY opinion. It's people like you who need to post other people's thoughts because you have none of your own.

No matter how hard you try, you will never, ever "own" us Liberals.  It's ridiculous that you even think it's possible.  All you are, to me, is an evil, brainwashed traitor to the Constitution.  

• Like 1

Interesting.

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton has navigated several scandals before and after taking office and now it's being reported that he's being investigated for possible sanctions by the state...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, O_U812 said:

No matter how hard you try, you will never, ever "own" us Liberals.  It's ridiculous that you even think it's possible.  All you are, to me, is an evil, brainwashed traitor to the Constitution.  

Why would I want to "own" liberals like you? Why would I want to take your parents' place in supporting you?