Masha - Home activities #14

Noldus

4 hours ago, chuck206 said:

Just viewed Masha's latest sex partner. Got to say ....non-impressed!  Generally, what is with all this ass slapping? I didn't like him slapping her across the face, I understand not full force, but just the attitude...suck my dick bitch...slap.  Classy move spitting into her mouth. And the choke hold ????.  Even more disappointing, Masha went along with this shit.  

Would you be so kind to tell us all what you do when your partner tells you "I like it intense with passion" ? Do you just say "no dear, I prefer not? I will tell you exactly what you would do. Whatever the hell she says. If not...you're gonna be with" Mary five fingers down on palm street", although she ain't bad sometimes.🤫

11 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

Would you be so kind to tell us all what you do when your partner tells you "I like it intense with passion" ? Do you just say "no dear, I prefer not? I will tell you exactly what you would do. Whatever the hell she says. If not...you're gonna be with" Mary five fingers down on palm street", although she ain't bad sometimes.🤫

Totally agree 😇👏

Il problema di Masha è che non è costante. Se escludiamo le ospitate degli amici, Masha non ha praticamente fatto quasi niente fino a ieri sera/oggi. Se avesse una amico di sesso sempre a portata allora sarebbe sempre tra le prime nei replay. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Masha's problem is that it's not constant. If we exclude the guests of friends, Masha has practically done almost nothing until last night / today. If she had a sex friend always within reach then she would always be among the top replays. 

I can see no problem with Masha. She marches to the beat of her own drummer. She's super intelligent, artistic, and very passionate. She doesn't spend her time shopping and when she does you don't see her bring the loot home to show us the crap that isn't important to us...especially me.

She speaks three maybe four languages fluently, and you think she has a problem. RLC should be trying to figure out a way to clone her. I admire intelligent, passionate women anytime I can experience them. Don't you??

5 hours ago, chuck206 said:

Just viewed Masha's latest sex partner. Got to say ....non-impressed!  Generally, what is with all this ass slapping? I didn't like him slapping her across the face, I understand not full force, but just the attitude...suck my dick bitch...slap.  Classy move spitting into her mouth. And the choke hold ????.  Even more disappointing, Masha went along with this shit.  

I hear you Chuck and generally agree, I am not much into a lot of ass-slapping and jack-hammering and the choke holds.  But there are times when all you want is a cock inside you and you totally submit.  I think that is what we saw.

Variety is the spice of life and I would not want sex like that every day.

So if this is indeed RLC's Fourth of July summer special for the U.S. ... Masha takes on an American military man ... it will be fun to see how this weekend unfolds.  I would expect it to evolve into more cuddling and softer intimacy.  An entire weekend of this would be hard on her little body.  She has to be able to walk come Monday or Tuesday!

If we are indeed voyeurs, Masha is the supreme exhibitionist.  She understands the camera angles and she has zero shyness ... like when she spreads her legs ... she spreads them wide and open and back ... not caring at all who sees any part of her at all.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

She speaks three maybe four languages fluently, and you think she has a problem. RLC should be trying to figure out a way to clone her. I admire intelligent, passionate women anytime I can experience them.

Need to beat DD to the "excellent said"!!

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

I hear you Chuck and generally agree, I am not much into a lot of ass-slapping and jack-hammering and the choke holds.  But there are times when all you want is a cock inside you and you totally submit.  I think that is what we saw.

Variety is the spice of life and I would not want sex like that every day.

So if this is indeed RLC's Fourth of July summer special for the U.S. ... Masha takes on an American military man ... it will be fun to see how this weekend unfolds.  I would expect it to evolve into more cuddling and softer intimacy.  An entire weekend of this would be hard on her little body.  She has to be able to walk come Monday or Tuesday!

If we are indeed voyeurs, Masha is the supreme exhibitionist.  She understands the camera angles and she has zero shyness ... like when she spreads her legs ... she spreads them wide and open and back ... not caring at all who sees any part of her at all.

You're so correct. She an exhibitionist but never fake and she always ensures that she get real pleasure out of the experience. I feel lucky that I've gotten to experience her these 8 or 9 years.:smile:

I have to say it again, the English and good sound (no background music) is so enlightening.  Like she freely drops F bombs ... I love that.  Not  sure what they are watching right now that involves two Dodge trucks, but she said "Fuck!  That is stupid.  So fucking stupid."  ... referring to something on the screen.

44 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

I can see no problem with Masha. She marches to the beat of her own drummer. She's super intelligent, artistic, and very passionate. She doesn't spend her time shopping and when she does you don't see her bring the loot home to show us the crap that isn't important to us...especially me.

She speaks three maybe four languages fluently, and you think she has a problem. RLC should be trying to figure out a way to clone her. I admire intelligent, passionate women anytime I can experience them. Don't you??

Non ho detto che non è intelligente, dico che se avesse sempre qualcuno con cui fare sesso molto probabilmente riempirebbe la sessione dei replay quasi tutti i giorni. Tutto qui.