Masha - Home activities #14

Noldus

6 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

I didn't say he's not smart, I say if he always had someone to have sex with he would most likely fill the replay session most days. That's all. 

I apologize if I sounded rude..my point is that I for one don't want her to fill the replay pages because I like the fact that she's different from all the other girls. You will never see Masha put on a show without genuine pleasure involved. I understand she's not for everyone and that I love.:heart:

1 hour ago, Brokk! said:

Masha's problem is that it's not constant.

I think we would agree we would love to see more of this.  But too much of anything is not good and dilutes the magic so to speak.  

Although it is not clearly evident with this gentleman that Masha has discriminating standards ... she DOES have standards and will not open up for a guy (and for us) unless the vibe is there.  This is a good thing and if it means we see less of a "wide open Masha", then so be it.

They are having a discussion about what is child abuse. He thinks it's ok to spank children as long as you don't abuse them. She, on the other hand, is not at all in favor of physically disciplining your children. I love her not backing down from him. She is a strong personality and I love it. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Masha just said "Yes baby, I love it. Fuck that little asshole." That is what I love to hear. And also "This is amazing. I'm going to cum."

and then, ''I can't walk''  limping away to the bathroom!!

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

They are having a discussion about what is child abuse. He thinks it's ok to spank children as long as you don't abuse them. She, on the other hand, is not at all in favor of physically disciplining your children. I love her not backing down from him. She is a strong personality and I love it. 

Giustamente gli schiaffi li preferisce sul suo culo 😆

A parte gli scherzi, è bello sapere che Masha non sia una ragazza che alza le mani su i bambini per educarli. 

• Like 2