Masha - Home activities #14

Noldus

13 minutes ago, rado07 said:

I think Masha and Babi are talking about it
Masha gave money, Babi didn't want to take it
the matter is now done

Didn’t see the details , thanks for sharing the info ☺️

Well , now that I am thinking about it , who knows if we ever witness ( again another premiere at Masha’s 😆😉😇 ) Hedi and 3 women , never seen before 🥳🤩in general I believe , a man and 3 women 😄

6 am in the morning and Masha wants to gab her ass off, Babi wants to forgiven by her friend, Tanya just wants to fuck, and Hiedi is caught in the middle of this triangle of madness. I say lets all fuck until the sun comes up......

• Haha 1

not seen the end of the night.
Hedis girls from Rome sleep
but the red bag that Tanya brought last weekend is missing
so Hedi will have left this morning....on the way to south tyrol...

34 minutes ago, rado07 said:

not seen the end of the night.
Hedis girls from Rome sleep
but the red bag that Tanya brought last weekend is missing
so Hedi will have left this morning....on the way to south tyrol...

It was a strange reunion , I think there was many talks between all of them and clarifying the situation , Masha was mixing from Russian to Italian many times , I think the major thing that comes out of the talks , it is the knowledge that Masha wanted to get from both sides , Tanya  and Hedi  , why they split up when they seem to have a perfect relationship ( they even had sex once at Masha’s ) , another point was when Babi was changing to a kind of underwear thing ( don’t know the English word ) and Masha making fun said to her “ ahh , you want to fuck with him “ 😂🤣 and Babi was left speechless . 

My conclusion is that it was already a sex thing for both of them ( Hedi and Masha ) , I think it won’t be anymore if I understood correctly ( meaning that Hedi won’t need to “check “ at Masha’s anytime he has the weekend off ) , but that’s a conclusion that might be wrong . In general , all 3 , Masha , Babi and Tanya are in great friendship terms , there has been developing a special bond between Tanya and Masha , let’s see where it goes .. it is uncertain what goes on with Dina and Alessandro and their absence … 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, ddhm said:

It was a strange reunion , I think there was many talks between all of them and clarifying the situation , Masha was mixing from Russian to Italian many times , I think the major thing that comes out of the talks , it is the knowledge that Masha wanted to get from both sides , Tanya  and Hedi  , why they split up when they seem to have a perfect relationship ( they even had sex once at Masha’s ) , another point was when Babi was changing to a kind of underwear thing ( don’t know the English word ) and Masha making fun said to her “ ahh , you want to fuck with him “ 😂🤣 and Babi was left speechless . 

My conclusion is that it was already a sex thing for both of them ( Hedi and Masha ) , I think it won’t be anymore if I understood correctly ( meaning that Hedi won’t need to “check “ at Masha’s anytime he has the weekend off ) , but that’s a conclusion that might be wrong . In general , all 3 , Masha , Babi and Tanya are in great friendship terms , there has been developing a special bond between Tanya and Masha , let’s see where it goes .. it is uncertain what goes on with Dina and Alessandro and their absence … 

I think you are right in your assessment

I wonder about Hedi, the relationship with Tanya is apparently unshakable, although they are separated, she takes care of him, does his laundry, brings his suitcase and tolerates Masha and the other girls he has gathered around him.
Punctuality and reliability are not his thing. he comes or he does not come, that is not so important to him
So yesterday he had to face an uncomfortable questioning of the two girls. He missed his appointment (last weekend) and didn't give a reason. he said something about the train connection. But Masha didn't want to believe it. Masha asks like a sheriff, she has no mercy or is content with his apologies.

Nevertheless, Hedi is the undisputed king of the basket.

the name Alessandro was mentioned several times yesterday, but I didn't understand why.

Masha is planning a trip ✈️
she want to see mom / granny (i think)
maybe in august or september
The country in which the meeting will take place has not yet been determined (she needs a visa, so it is not Russia or EU)

1 hour ago, rado07 said:

Masha is planning a trip ✈️
she want to see mom / granny (i think)
maybe in august or september
The country in which the meeting will take place has not yet been determined (she needs a visa, so it is not Russia or EU)

That’s why maybe she visits Holly in Ukraine 😉