Masha - Home activities #14

Noldus

15 hours ago, ddhm said:

Dina is coming on holidays in greece

yes, Greece seems to be very popular as a travel destination this year.
I heard that Piper and Taylor are there too right now (on your island) 👭

edit: (was wrong info)
they wanted to, but it didn't work 🤷‍♂️

1 hour ago, rado07 said:

yes, Greece seems to be very popular as a travel destination this year.
I heard that Piper and Taylor are there too right now (on your island) 👭

edit: (was wrong info)
they wanted to, but it didn't work 🤷‍♂️

That  would have been very interesting 😁 Maybe in the future someone or who knows who has visited in the past 😆 Most destinations aren’t so easy for Europeans , except the Polish that go everywhere at the moment .. but the big countries , the major destinations are either greece or Spain 😇

6 minutes ago, Sexytreach said:

We have seen her before, no?

Is she the shy one who has never been nude or am I thinking of someone different?

yes we have seen her before and she has already taken showers or been topless in the apartment over the years
But it had been a while since she had shown anything, especially since she is or was in a relationship with guitar guy
I find it strange that she came back to Italy and that she is not with him so I wonder if they are still together, not easy to have a long distance relationship because she does not live in Italy

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, moos54 said:

yes we have seen her before and she has already taken showers or been topless in the apartment over the years
But it had been a while since she had shown anything, especially since she is or was in a relationship with guitar guy
I find it strange that she came back to Italy and that she is not with him so I wonder if they are still together, not easy to have a long distance relationship because she does not live in Italy

She is definitely the one. I have never seen her nude until today. I remember seeing her with her bf and they slept over for a night. I hope she moves in with Masha🤞

• Upvote 1