B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #63 (June)

Which cast members have the best odds of being involved in something exciting happening?  I checked with Vegas and its Tesla, Elian, and Hannah.  That's where to put your money.

Still probably a long shot.  This is RLC after all.

Just now, JenniferMom said:

Which cast members have the best odds of being involved in something exciting happening?  I checked with Vegas and its Tesla, Elian, and Hannah.  That's where to put your money.

Riya 🤣

1 minute ago, JenniferMom said:

u can bet on them

4 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

Riya 🤣

LOL Blue.  I had a uncle who went to the race track to bet on horses.  I think I remember him saying there is a bet you can place on which horse finishes last. 

This is your bet Blue.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

T&E will probably go out later

5 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

T&E will probably go out later