B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #63 (June)

13 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

RLC needs to stop all the intermingling of the tenants....so far from real life it's not even funny!!

Well perhaps we agree on something.

To me it depends on what the goal of RLC is.  If it is to maximize the amount of on-cam sex, then the practice of intermingling of the apartments is not a productive strategy at all.  And as HFC says, it is not real life.   This is almost like a neighborhood block party.  I have never heard anyone rave about these parties.  You go because you are kind of expected to go ... you bring a dish to pass ... and you tolerate neighbors who you would never hang out with normally.  And cliques form ... naturally ... of neighbors who have similar mindsets and have some attraction to each other.  We should watch for cliques forming at this get-together today. 

The chances of two cast members connecting sexually is slim.  I ask the veterans, who besides Martina and Nelly have become true lovers after meeting at RLC?  There can't be many.  Even with Clare and Carlos' predatory style, they did not generate very much if any true sex scenes where the participants were into each other.

But if the goal for RLC is to facilitate as many fake lesbian/massage/bathtub scenes as possible ... perhaps intermingling apartments is a good strategy.  In this case, RLC has the wrong goal because the fake scenes are not even close to being real and except for L&M, don't seem to have a dedicated fan base.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

They should all fuck off and never come back IMHO...end of fucking story!!   Seriously, how about meet new fucking people and bring them back so the viewer has something new to look at and not a bunch of worthless has been, longer than shelf life repeats.  What a novel idea for a change!!!  It's like you work with a bunch of people every day and then when it's time to go on vacation, you invite all of them with you......get real CF, it's a fucking joke!!!

You have family matters to tend to. You should do that and stay away from the forum with this negativity. You don't subscribe but always run down everything about whats happening on RLC. Your "real life" is calling you should answer. The mixers being planned, staged or enjoyed by the people involved are something else to watch. Thats it. Yes, some people who work together do get together and party.

Wow what a concept. On a serious note, I am praying for you and your family. Take care.

• Sad 1

24 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

So what should they do instead just leave and head to the beach or a bar or go shopping? Leaving the apartments and villa empty.

What part of they are in the project together don't you get?

I should have read this before I made my last post.  Good points Foxx.  These people are all employees for the same company ... so a company picnic from time to time makes sense.  But yes I agree with you as well ... if they bail on the apartment every day ... viewing an empty apartment would not be as good as a fake lesbian show!

I think DD is the most vocal proponent of a strategy that gets the cast members to bring people back to the apartment.  I agree when this happens ... it is very real ... and can be very hot as we are seeing now with Pam and her beau.  But it seems to me that the occurrences of this are very few and far between.

As you can tell, I like chatting about how to run RLC as much as I do chatting about Nelly & Martina.     Harley ... insert your SAD FACE here: _______________________________

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, JenniferMom said:

I should have read this before I made my last post.  Good points Foxx.  These people are all employees for the same company ... so a company picnic from time makes sense.  But yes I agree with you as well ... if they bail on the apartment every day ... viewing an empty apartment would not be as good as a fake lesbian show!

I think DD is the most vocal proponent of a strategy that gets the cast members to bring people back to the apartment.  I agree when this happens ... it is very real ... and can be very hot as we are seeing now with Pam and her beau.  But it seems to me that the occurrences of this are very few and far between.

As you can tell, I like chatting about how to run RLC as much as I do chatting about Nelly & Martina.     Harley ... insert your SAD FACE here: _______________________________

RLC are trying to keep girls on cam,house parties do, going to the bar doesnt

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Sounds like it's getting as stupid as always!!  Next thing you will probably see is a.....who has the best tits contest...so fucking lame!!

Well, the human giant is now wearing Riya's wet, oversize pink shirt and it is quite big on him 😁 ...

• Haha 1